Status
Not open for further replies.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Who called VTech and NC State elite??

The rest yeah I agree with. But I still think he's gonna turn out fair. Good bench player, who will provide scoring.
I'm still waiting for you to justify your Redick comment.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lol no they aren't. Maybe solid programs, not big time programs like a Duke, UNC, UCONN, Kentucky, etc.

I mean Wake Forest has only made the tourny three times since 05, Syracuse five times since 05 (which is pretty good). Besides, did Cuse really recruit Fredette?

http://blog.syracuse.com/orangebasketball/2010/03/mikes_mailbox_was_byus_jimmer.html
http://blog.syracuse.com/orangebasketball/2011/03/why_syracuse_didnt_recruit_jim.html
Yeah I wasn't sure about the Syracuse thing...just telling you what the BYU profile said.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm still waiting for you to justify your Redick comment.
That Jimmer is stealing his glory?? That one?

I'm still waiting for you to find where I called NC State and VTech elite....and where I called Jimmer a future NBA star.....<_<

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I gotta say it, I'm taking Marshon Brooks ahead of Jimmer in the draft.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Doesn't matter who you guys will take, your not NBA GMs lol.

Pacers, Jazz, Knicks, Suns, ROckets, all those teams and even the ones after them will take Jimmer over Brooks.

Because everyone is talking about Jimmer being such a great shooter, it must hurt for the Redick crowd (such as yourself)....

I'm still waiting for you to find where I called NC State and VTech elite....and where I called Jimmer a future NBA star.....

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Doesn't matter who you guys will take, your not NBA GMs lol.

Pacers, Jazz, Knicks, Suns, ROckets, all those teams and even the ones after them will take Jimmer over Brooks.

Because everyone is talking about Jimmer being such a great shooter, it must hurt for the Redick crowd (such as yourself)....
Lol but Fredette isn't on Redick's level, even you agreed about that.

Anyways, I think most teams would take Fredette over Brooks. However, that doesn't mean A) That it's the right pick B) That that can't change. Brooks' stock is sky-rocketing.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lol but Fredette isn't on Redick's level, even you agreed about that.

Anyways, I think most teams would take Fredette over Brooks. However, that doesn't mean A) That it's the right pick B) That that can't change. Brooks' stock is sky-rocketing.
That is true, but Fredette's stock is also rising. Brooks does have that 7'1" wingspan to. If teams are looking for a more all-around player, Brooks might be the better pick, but teams love shooters...Also Brooks is out for a lil while with a injury. I haven't heard much about him in interviews or anything, but I know Jimmer has a crazy work ethic.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
That is true, but Fredette's stock is also rising. Brooks does have that 7'1" wingspan to. If teams are looking for a more all-around player, Brooks might be the better pick, but teams love shooters...Also Brooks is out for a lil while with a injury. I haven't heard much about him in interviews or anything, but I know Jimmer has a crazy work ethic.
Fredette's stock isn't rising though. He has a list of teams he could go to (Jazz, Suns, Pacers, Knicks), and he won't go any higher or any lower (unless the Knicks trade up for him).

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Just watching some Brooks videos...and he has quite a jumper. Sure no one is guarding him, but he's hittin' em constantly.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Fredette's stock isn't rising though. He has a list of teams he could go to (Jazz, Suns, Pacers, Knicks), and he won't go any higher or any lower (unless the Knicks trade up for him).
I think those are the only teams he is working out for though...but when he has worked out for those teams, they were even more interested.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
That doesn't mean his stock is rising though, stock rising = moving up the draft board.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I can see that. But with more workouts he could move up.

I don't remember how much crap you got for liking Redick back in the day, but Duke is your school, and Redick was your dude...well BYU is my school, and Jimmer is my dude.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Yeah I know but he's all you talk about. That's why you take so much crap for it.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I know, but he's my dude...shouldn't I talk him up? Or just sit back and hold it all in? No fun in that.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
You should let your opinion be known but you don't have to bring him up all the time.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah...I guess sometimes I get caught up in the moment lol.

I really hope he doesn't turn out to be a dud for my sake lol. I don't think he will though.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I honestly don't think so. Most NBA players, and coaches, and GMs all think he will be a decent player from what I've seen.

But on this site, yes a minority. (just found out that Fredette signed with Octagon which is the same agency Steph Curry is in)

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Lol no player, coach, or GM is going to come out and say "we don't think jimmer will be good in the pros"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%