Fredette Not a Good Fit for Pacers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Nah. Look at who Bird drafted last draft. Paul George, yeah he's white. Lance Stephenson, yep white....man you guys are good. Magnum Rolle...uh-huh throw him in the "whitie" bunch to. SMH.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Nah. Look at who Bird drafted last draft. Paul George, yeah he's white. Lance Stephenson, yep white....man you guys are good. Magnum Rolle...uh-huh throw him in the "whitie" bunch to. SMH.
Break in recent trends.

Tyler Hansbrough, Jeff Foster, Josh McRoberts, Mike Dunleavy on the current roster.

Last year, those four plus Travis Diener and Troy Murphy.

Bird loves white players.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
And most of them have done quite well for Indy....and they almost beat the bulls in the playoffs. (came close in like every game)

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
bird loves under average players, period.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
And most of them have done quite well for Indy....and they almost beat the bulls in the playoffs. (came close in like every game)
That doesn't mean Jimmer Fredette is a good pick lol.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Jimmer actually did really good in his Pacers workout.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Won't know til he plays. But that also doesn't mean he's a bad pick at all either.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Won't know til he plays. But that also doesn't mean he's a bad pick at all either.
Picking him at 15 is a stretch based on the talent level available. Doesn't mean he couldn't turn out, but if you took away his name and just looked at blind talent levels, Jimmer is a late first at best.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Yep! And he also was the stand out player in his Knicks workout.
Considering Marshon Brooks got compared to KOBE after that workout and Klay Thompson is said to have moved up into the lottery now, no.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Picking him at 15 is a stretch based on the talent level available. Doesn't mean he couldn't turn out, but if you took away his name and just looked at blind talent levels, Jimmer is a late first at best.
I beg to differ. Chances are he won't even make it to 15. Jazz want him, but I don't think they should take him. Suns want him, Rockets will want him. And none of those teams he has even worked out for, which when he does, they will just want him more. (ie: Pacers, Knicks)

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Considering Marshon Brooks got compared to KOBE after that workout and Klay Thompson is said to have moved up into the lottery now, no.
LOL the scouts there said everyone had a good workout, but Jimmer looked the best, especially when it came to shooting.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yep! And he also was the stand out player in his Knicks workout.
It was some video a few days ago I saw of the workout with the Pacers with him, Nolan and Marcus Morris. And Jimmer was really on fire from the little bit I saw.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah, he and Nolan had a 3pt contest, and Jimmer smoked him. But Nolan started nailing them towards the end to make it a lil closer.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
I beg to differ. Chances are he won't even make it to 15. Jazz want him, but I don't think they should take him. Suns want him, Rockets will want him. And none of those teams he has even worked out for, which when he does, they will just want him more. (ie: Pacers, Knicks)
The only reason the Jazz want him is because he went to college in Utah and will be the crowd favorite. The Suns and Knicks want him because defense is optional on their team and hope that he can score in the NBA. Where he gets drafted isn't going to justify it being a good pick. Heck, no matter where he gets picked, it's most likely a reach, but at the same time that doesn't mean he can't turn out.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Yeah, he and Nolan had a 3pt contest, and Jimmer smoked him. But Nolan started nailing them towards the end to make it a lil closer.
Nolan isn't a great shooter lol that's not saying a whole lot.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The only reason the Jazz want him is because he went to college in Utah and will be the crowd favorite. The Suns and Knicks want him because defense is optional on their team and hope that he can score in the NBA. Where he gets drafted isn't going to justify it being a good pick. Heck, no matter where he gets picked, it's most likely a reach, but at the same time that doesn't mean he can't turn out.
lol dude you are so blind. Like really read something not about Redick for once...please.

I love how any time Jimmer is mentioned, doesn't matter where or what CC comes right in to diss the hell out of him.

Really shows what kinda person one is.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
lol dude you are so blind. Like really read something not about Redick for once...please.

I love how any time Jimmer is mentioned, doesn't matter where or what CC comes right in to diss the hell out of him.

Lol yeah I'm blind because I don't think Jimmer will be a good pro. Try to use reason and logic instead of bias and love in your arguements.

Let me ask, what in that statement makes me blind?

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lol yeah I'm blind because I don't think Jimmer will be a good pro. Try to use reason and logic instead of bias and love in your arguements.

Let me ask, what in that statement makes me blind?
NO your blind for saying the Jazz want him just cause he played college ball in Utah....LOL your talking about the Jazz FANS not the Jazz ORGANIZATION....for real go read something.

Once again:

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Lol does negative-repping all my posts make you feel better about yourself? Let's grow up, first of all. Second, you're mad because I said the Jazz want him because he's the fan favorite? Get a life. I guess you can't disagree with anything else I said, considering it was all #facts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%