Fredette Not a Good Fit for Pacers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Lol if winning = being so difficult to argue with that nobody wants to even bother anymore.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lol if winning = being so difficult to argue with that nobody wants to even bother anymore.
Must not of seen that lol jk 2 spaces under it...gotta keep them eyes open. ;)

LoL and way to take TYO's quote out of context...real classy.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You act like it isn't true though.
I do recall saying Jimmer was a better shooter once. But oh well a quick look at stats easily disproves that.

Still took it out of context though.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
If i were to come on here and say Jimmer is the best shooter ever, I have a good feeling you would post how much you agree lol.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Correction: *If some random guy were to come on here and say Jimmer is the best shooter ever, I have a good feeling you would post how much you agree lol.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Correction: *If some random guy were to come on here and say Jimmer is the best shooter ever, I have a good feeling you would post how much you agree lol.
lol thats more like it :p

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
If they said in NCAA history, I'm pretty sure you would be posting "Yeah he's the best!"

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If they said in NCAA history, I'm pretty sure you would be posting "Yeah he's the best!"
Nah, I couldn't do that. It would be too easy for you to come in with Nolan and post 6 pages of how he isn't.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
I just refute stupid posts. I'm sorry you feel like defense isn't emphasized in the NBA. But your an idiot for thinking so.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I just refute stupid posts. I'm sorry you feel like defense isn't emphasized in the NBA. But your an idiot for thinking so.
It may be emphasized, but players don't emphasize it nearly as much.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
That's completely changing your statement. Why does it matter if players emphasize it or not. That doesn't help Jimmer's problem.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
That's completely changing your statement. Why does it matter if players emphasize it or not. That doesn't help Jimmer's problem.
Yeah I know. Jimmer's problem is his defense/running an offense/athleticism...etc.

But he is working very hard on his defense, and in his workouts he is trying to prove everyone wrong. He will go up against Walker when they work out for the Jazz, possibly Knight to. I hope he can show some D then. For the Knicks and Pacers, I've heard he played decent defense. Also at the combine when they played in 1 on 1 situations during a drill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%