A NetsDaily Screed: D-Will & the Nets

Status
Not open for further replies.

VC15

Reaction score
No one wants to play for the Clips because of the incompetence of their front office.
This.

Who wants to play for a guy that's ignorant enough to hold a "Black History Month Night" in March?

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
The Clippers could draw Free Agents, but don't be surprised when Blake leaves...

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Lmao, way to contradict yourself faggot
Way uncalled for. THe key word of the statement is could, in case you can't read. I also don't think I said anywhere that they could draw star players. Free agents could be anyone from LeBron James to Shavlik Randolph...

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
finally someone agrees with me, CC

watching the clippers last night, DeAndre and Blake are going to be a pretty nice sell to a potential FA PG. these guys are athletic as can be, and only getting better. plus a stud like eric gordon who's going to make some all-star games

as for the black history month night in march that DH brought up. yeah, thats bad
but in their defense, the clippers only had 2 home games in march. 2. Feb 2 vs Chicago and this past Saturday vs the Celtics

they probably should have done it then, but on saturday they were honoring their announcer for 2500 games called. and remember, Bulls and Celtics. these games have been sold out for a while

it's not like they're doing it in the middle of march. it's the first home game of march

they are giving away 1000 tickets. they're playing houston. better business move to give away 1000 tix to the rockets game than bulls/celtics

VC15

Reaction score
finally someone agrees with me, CC

watching the clippers last night, DeAndre and Blake are going to be a pretty nice sell to a potential FA PG. these guys are athletic as can be, and only getting better. plus a stud like eric gordon who's going to make some all-star games

as for the black history month night in march that DH brought up. yeah, thats bad
but in their defense, the clippers only had 2 home games in march. 2. Feb 2 vs Chicago and this past Saturday vs the Celtics

they probably should have done it then, but on saturday they were honoring their announcer for 2500 games called. and remember, Bulls and Celtics. these games have been sold out for a while

it's not like they're doing it in the middle of march. it's the first home game of march

they are giving away 1000 tickets. they're playing houston. better business move to give away 1000 tix to the rockets game than bulls/celtics
Blake is leaving ASAP
Jordan is pretty pedestrian

Sterling is even worse than Ratner. Who belittles their own players?

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
blake isnt leaving

sterling sucks. i know
baron was 20 pounds overweight. he had been half assing it his entire tenure with them

never seen sterling talk shit about anyone else have you?

(dont take this the wrong way. i actually dont like sterling)

and DeAndre. im not saying he;ll be an allstar, but i dont see why he cant be Tyson Chandler. any PG would want a guy like that. ask JKidd and CP

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
anyways, why will Deron stay?

lebron, wade, bosh, johnson, amare, boozer, melo all heard about their plan and all passed

why are deron, and even dwight, different?

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score

lebron, wade, bosh, johnson, amare, boozer, melo all heard about their plan and all passed

Those guys also talked to the Clips and passed on that too.

All those guys would have been going in along to NJ, Deron is contractually obligated to play for the Nets the year before they move to Brooklyn then his contract expires. If Deron could then convince Dwight to come open up the most expensive arena in the world in NYC in the biggest market in the world, they would form a better duo than STAT and Melo.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I just don't see how you can basically guarantee Blake is stayin with the Clippers, and at the same time say Deron is leaving the Nets no doubt. Mexi you're ridiculous with this Clipper stuff sometimes.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Clips will shed innocent blood before they let Blake walk.

VC15

Reaction score

We didn't have a star in place until we traded for DWill. Now we do. Proky is committed to spending in order to put a winner on the court and DWill is more than willing to cooperate. Hop off of the Clippers' dicks for three seconds (that's probably impossible for you) and gain some insight into how things have really changed in the Nets' organization before you talk shit about us.

By the way, Amare wanted to come here, but if you read the screed (probably too much for you to comprehend), you would have known why he didn't.

Boozer only chose the Bulls over the Nets because they have a rising star in Rose.

I don't recall our FO talking to Johnson, and his contract is second only to Outlaw's for worst of 2010.

The 'Big Three" in South Beach decided on their plan in 2008, nothing or nobody was going to change that.

EDIT: LBJ and Bosh were both impressed by Prokhorov in the summer. Bosh even tweeted that "these guys really know how to sell a franchise"

Motherfuckin' owned

VC15

Reaction score
blake isnt leaving

sterling sucks. i know
baron was 20 pounds overweight. he had been half assing it his entire tenure with them

never seen sterling talk shit about anyone else have you?

(dont take this the wrong way. i actually dont like sterling)

and DeAndre. im not saying he;ll be an allstar, but i dont see why he cant be Tyson Chandler. any PG would want a guy like that. ask JKidd and CP
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/12/13/donald-sterling-baron-davis_n_795922.html

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I just don't see how you can basically guarantee Blake is stayin with the Clippers, and at the same time say Deron is leaving the Nets no doubt. Mexi you're ridiculous with this Clipper stuff sometimes.
im going this route

you guys are all saying blake is gone because it's the clippers, blah blah blah

im doing the opposite. im saying the clippers are on the way up

one of us is right

as for deron leaving, it's a fair question

and bleacher, the clippers only tried for lebron. and i dont blame him for not going. i wouldnt have either. but now, and hopefully for them, next year, the clippers are going to be very very very attractive

lol what the hell is going on?

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/12/13/donald-sterling-baron-davis_n_795922.html
i just gave my thoughts on it
baron was 20 pounds overweight and had be half assing it. even when he signed, he didnt talk about the team. he talked about being able to work on his movie projects now that he's in L.A. full time

that article is about baron and not another player. show me an article where he heckles another player

VC15

Reaction score
im doing the opposite.

That you are.

You're going off of opinion and speculation, while everyone else is backing up their statements with facts.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
LOL DWill is the most one-sided person of all time. It doesn't matter who is impressed with who. The Nets got NOBODY.

VC15

Reaction score
i just gave my thoughts on it
baron was 20 pounds overweight and had be half assing it. even when he signed, he didnt talk about the team. he talked about being able to work on his movie projects now that he's in L.A. full time

that article is about baron and not another player. show me an article where he heckles another player
Not exactly heckling, but it's worse:

http://thebiglead.com/index.php/2011/01/10/donald-sterling-reportedly-on-clippers-players-showering-look-at-those-beautiful-black-bodies/

Just give up.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
im just saying, the west is a lot weaker while the east is stacked
these players are going to take a nice long look at the clips

i think they have a very nice shot at a star

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%