A NetsDaily Screed: D-Will & the Nets

Status
Not open for further replies.

lonesomefx

The Loud Mouth Pacer
Reaction score
I think if the Nets can snag Z-Bo or J.R Smith, the chances of D-Will staying and another star showing up are a lot higher.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
JR Smith isn't gonna attract anybody,

lonesomefx

The Loud Mouth Pacer
Reaction score
Why not, he put up 15 PPG the last two seasons with 1 SPG.

He only has 11 PPG right now with 1 SPG, but with Melo gone he should be able to put up bigger scoring numbers. I think he's a key piece to any team with Sasha Vujacic, Anthony Morrow and Stephen Graham as their SG options. J.R Smith is arguably ( not very arguable ) better then all those guys IMHO.

At least he would be if Arron Affalo wasn't getting the call over him /=

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
He's a douchebag, nobody wants to play with him

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
wow could u imagine if Yao signed with the Celtics. It would make the Perkins trade look somewhat understandable, lol.

lonesomefx

The Loud Mouth Pacer
Reaction score
Well eh, you make a good point. However, off-topic. I think he could find himself as a key part to any team that will be expected to contend next year such as the Celtics or Bulls.

lonesomefx

The Loud Mouth Pacer
Reaction score
Yao would have to stay in the league ( he's thought about retirement ) and stay healthy to sign with the Celtics and make the Perkins trade make sense. Yao is a boss when he's not injured.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
u know what... im 100% in favor of the Knicks taking a shot at Yao, lol.

Get that big 7'6" goofball under center for us! Teach him in Chinese how to shoot the skyhook properly and there's no stoppin us! hahaha

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Yao's career is done, he's just too big, but I'd love him in Miami lol, if he could give us 10-15 minutes a night that would be big lol

lonesomefx

The Loud Mouth Pacer
Reaction score
I would love him as a Knick, but he would slow our offense down. If he tried to play fast he'd just get injured and then end up being useless. People said Chauncey would slow the Knicks offense, but he came from Denver who was fast paced and he runs the floor beautifully.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Lol at VC not responding to anyone. D-Will won't resign if the Nets don't make the playoffs in 2012.

VC15

Reaction score
Lol at VC not responding to anyone. D-Will won't resign if the Nets don't make the playoffs in 2012.
I'm sorry that I can't be here 24/7 unlike you.

I'll LOL at you when DH12 bolts out of Orlando to play in Brooklyn.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
the Orlando FO knows Dwight's leaving due to his relationships with the organization.

they will surely trade him for a future star with others (ie for Bynum + in LAL)

VC15

Reaction score
the Orlando FO knows Dwight's leaving due to his relationships with the organization.

they will surely trade him for a future star with others (ie for Bynum + in LAL)
Brook is a much better trade chip. He's never missed a game in his career and is a stud offensively.

No bias against Bynum here, he's a Jersey boy.

dcpwner

Reaction score
I think Noah is the 2nd best center in the league. Especially in terms of upside and how good they'll be by careers end. If the Bulls throw Noah and a pick atOrlando in an S&T I can't see Orlando saying no. And IMO Rose should attract more players than DWill or Melo+STAT. Only reason he didn't this summer is cuz of butt buddies lebron, wade, bosh.

As for DWill. I agree with everything said here. I just can't imagine him staying in Brooklyn with a team called the NewYorkers who basically look like a DLeague team from the prototypes and everything that's come out.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
I'm sorry that I can't be here 24/7 unlike you.

I'll LOL at you when DH12 bolts out of Orlando to play in Brooklyn.
Yeah because he's really going to bolt a championship contender for a team that isn't even the biggest in their own area. That's the equivalent of LeBron signing with the Clippers dude.

I think Noah is the 2nd best center in the league. Especially in terms of upside and how good they'll be by careers end. If the Bulls throw Noah and a pick atOrlando in an S&T I can't see Orlando saying no. And IMO Rose should attract more players than DWill or Melo+STAT. Only reason he didn't this summer is cuz of butt buddies lebron, wade, bosh.
SMFH dude. SMFH.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score

As for DWill. I agree with everything said here. I just can't imagine him staying in Brooklyn with a team called the NewYorkers who basically look like a DLeague team from the prototypes and everything that's come out.
Rose isn't going to attract more players than D-Will or STAT and Melo, the reason he didn't this summer is because he wasn't as good last year as he was this year, not to mention he's a scorer first, a distributor second, D-Will is the opposite. You have no idea how many points Dwight could average if he had a pass-first PG instead of a scorer.

VC15

Reaction score
As for DWill. I agree with everything said here. I just can't imagine him staying in Brooklyn with a team called the NewYorkers who basically look like a DLeague team from the prototypes and everything that's come out
You've posted some dumb shit in the past, but this is pretty high on the list.

We would be the 'New York Whatevers' before being the 'Brooklyn New Yorkers'. Nets officials shot down the 'New Yorkers' rumor months ago.

For the record, if the Nets had DWill in the summer, Boozer would have chosen NJ 10 times out of 10.

Yeah because he's really going to bolt a championship contender for a team that isn't even the biggest in their own area. That's the equivalent of LeBron signing with the Clippers dude.
It's not like Deron and Dwight ever said that they want to play together. It would be more like the 'equivalent' of Carmelo going to the Knicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%