A NetsDaily Screed: D-Will & the Nets

Status
Not open for further replies.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
There's 4 superstars in the league: LeBron, Kobe, Durant, and Wade. Everybody else is a step below.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
your definition of superstar must be totally different from everybody else on the planet earth

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
There's 4 superstars in the league: LeBron, Kobe, Durant, and Wade. Everybody else is a step below.
I agree with this. All of those guys are elite on both sides of the ball, except for Durant, although he is not bad on defense.

Whisper

Living like a Don in my own mind
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
For once I agree with CC06

youngguru

V͎͡Ị̠̳SI͉ƠN̡
Reaction score
I agree with this. All of those guys are elite on both sides of the ball, except for Durant, although he is not bad on defense.
And DWill isn't elite on both sides of the ball? OKAY :rolleyes:

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
It all comes down to if the Nets can win with Deron, losing gets old real fast....

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Really? You sure you want to play that game?
I'm not even going to go over some of the comments Knicks fans had about Melo after this incident.

[media]http://video.google....889144887288309[/media]
Way to answer the question by asking about other Knicks fans. If you asked about me, even that would be off topic... But asking about other people (who as far as I know don't even post here) is just a poor effort to take the pressure off of yourself.

youngguru

V͎͡Ị̠̳SI͉ƠN̡
Reaction score
Way to answer the question by asking about other Knicks fans. If you asked about me, even that would be off topic... But asking about other people (who as far as I know don't even post here) is just a poor effort to take the pressure off of yourself.
Your question was stupid. Obviously I'm going to stick up for a player more if he is on my team. Is that what you wanted to hear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%