2011 Senior Bowl.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
I just asked Mel if he thought Carson Palmer would be the Bengals starting QB in 2011 and if the Bengals lose both Terrell Owens and Chad Johnson, even with Bowers still on the board, shouldn't they take A.J. Green instead.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
"In a Wednesday conference call, ESPN's Mel Kiper described Florida State QB Christian Ponder as "a poor man's Chad Pennington."
He's like Pennington right down to the arm surgeries. Kiper described Ponder as "super smart" but with an "average arm" and confirmed his "stock has slipped a bit." Ponder has been informed that he'd fit best in a West Coast system, which often is a nice way of saying a quarterback is simply short on arm strength."

YIKES!

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
"In a Wednesday conference call, ESPN's Mel Kiper described Florida State QB Christian Ponder as "a poor man's Chad Pennington."
He's like Pennington right down to the arm surgeries. Kiper described Ponder as "super smart" but with an "average arm" and confirmed his "stock has slipped a bit." Ponder has been informed that he'd fit best in a West Coast system, which often is a nice way of saying a quarterback is simply short on arm strength."

YIKES!
Who fucking called it? Who called that shit SPOT ON? Jake did.

"Poor mans chad pennington" I remember those were almost my exact words.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If he can get his arm healthy he will be better than Pennington.

LOL @ poor man's Pennington...Pennington isn't even that good, let alone a poor man's version. Thats a major diss right there.

lonesomefx

The Loud Mouth Pacer
Reaction score
North Practice @ 11 AM
South Practice @ 5 PM

This is the first I will be seeing of Senior Bowl practices all week, I hope they can impress me.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
I don't think there will be anymore padded practices through out the week. Only shells.

lonesomefx

The Loud Mouth Pacer
Reaction score
I don't think there will be anymore padded practices through out the week. Only shells.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lmao. On top of it all, the fxcking wind blew out my cable, hopefully it's back working by 5 for the South practice lol.

lonesomefx

The Loud Mouth Pacer
Reaction score
Must be the Bob Bratkowski affect.
lmfao, as I guessed. My TV starts showing the TV again after the show is done. ESPN was scrambled when the cable was showing again, so I switch to NFL Network and it's crystal clear.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
I want Colin Kaepernick

lonesomefx

The Loud Mouth Pacer
Reaction score
If Jax gets him, they'd have what I believe you called ' a poor-mans cam newton ' which is actually not a bad thing. still upset about not getting to see North Practice, but South in 2 hours ( =

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%