2011 Senior Bowl.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The place I was watching it was too laggy....so I stopped watching it.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Ponder winning MVP was a goddamn JOKE...I was legitimately pissed when they announced that. Hankerson won MVP for him. Fuckin retards.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Locker was also pathetic today...I think he can officially say hello to day number two.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
I'm with Jake. Ponder was a joke. Hankerson made him.

If you look at the stats, you can say Kaepernick did bad, but the INT was a dropped pass and he did look pretty good today. I still like him over any QB there.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
I'm with Jake. Ponder was a joke. Hankerson made him.

If you look at the stats, you can say Kaepernick did bad, but the INT was a dropped pass and he did look pretty good today. I still like him over any QB there.
I disagree. He made some good throws and decisions. Like I said, I'd gladly take him in rounds 3-4. If anyone was a joke, it was Locker.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
I disagree. He made some good throws and decisions. Like I said, I'd gladly take him in rounds 3-4. If anyone was a joke, it was Locker.
Nobody is talking about Locker.

The first throw where Ponder got most of his yards was a horrible throw, Hankerson had to basically stop and come back to the ball thats how bad it was. Hankerson made him look better than he was.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Nobody is talking about Locker.

The first throw where Ponder got most of his yards was a horrible throw, Hankerson had to basically stop and come back to the ball thats how bad it was. Hankerson made him look better than he was.
I'm just saying.. If you want to hate, hate on Locker, he was terrible. The first throw was really bad but he was good after that. Like I said, I'll gladly have him on the Bengals, if they take him.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
I'm just saying.. If you want to hate, hate on Locker, he was terrible. The first throw was really bad but he was good after that. Like I said, I'll gladly have him on the Bengals, if they take him.
I know you'd take Locker and his MEH-Ness.. you already have Palmer and your balls deep for him.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
I know you'd take Locker and his MEH-Ness.. you already have Palmer and your balls deep for him.
LOL, Ponder I meant.... Not Locker... Locker deserves it, he was horrid.

NVM I didn't make a mistake, lol. I don't want Locker, I want Ponder.

Was confused there for a second.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
LOL, Ponder I meant.... Not Locker... Locker deserves it, he was horrid.

NVM I didn't make a mistake, lol. I don't want Locker, I want Ponder.

Was confused there for a second.
I knew you was talking about Ponder, Thats who im talking about.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
From what I know, the Bengals haven't expressed much interest in Ponder. They are talking about Cam Newton & Kaepernick.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Fox Sports' Adam Caplan says there is "no doubt" Colin Kaepernick was the best quarterback at last week's Senior Bowl.
The former four-year starter for the University of Nevada "threw with tremendous accuracy and power all week," and displayed "athleticism for the position (that) is off the charts." Caplan says his only negative is an "elongated release," but believes it could be easily corrected. Momentum is building toward Kaepernick being a first-round selection this spring.

TTN2810

Reaction score
IMO the only places he could go are Miami and Jacksonville in the first, and both places could be to early. If Miami really like him, more than Newton, they could pull the trigger though, since they don't have a second, and who knows right now if the CBA will be agreed apon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%