2011 Senior Bowl.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
WELLS I DONT HAVE THE NFL NETWORKS SO I NEVERZ SEENZ IT.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
My plans for the day were cancelled cuz of the shitty weather...sooooo, I'll be watching again today.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Heh, draft gurus... You haven't met the king of the draft yet.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Why the hell are the Jets meeting with a TE, fuck that dude. Dustin Keller's my boy.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Why the hell are the Jets meeting with a TE, fuck that dude. Dustin Keller's my boy.
Lee is a blocking TE and could actually switch position to OL if he wanted to. Thats why they are talking to him, not to take Kellers job. They need a blocking TE.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Mel Kiper is doing a live chat on ESPN.com if anyone wants to check it out

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Mel Kiper is doing a live chat on ESPN.com if anyone wants to check it out
I'm looking at it.

Milan (Canton)

Bengals chose to keep Lewis, for now. Do they then need to turn the page on this offensive core and start replacing them via the draft? i.e. Palmer, ochocinco, benson.

Mel Kiper (1:34 PM)

Palmer is a tough call. I think he's still a good QB. He needs some WR to help him out. It seems like he's never on the same page as his receivers. This team grab bags it. They have a mix of all kinds of different elements. They have to get the right chemistry. You kick Palmer to the curb, where do you go? How do you get better by getting rid of him? This team needs a DE, WR, RB, OLB. If Bowers is there, that would make a lot of sense. A Green would make a nice fit.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
I'm looking at it.

Milan (Canton)

Bengals chose to keep Lewis, for now. Do they then need to turn the page on this offensive core and start replacing them via the draft? i.e. Palmer, ochocinco, benson.

Mel Kiper (1:34 PM)

Palmer is a tough call. I think he's still a good QB. He needs some WR to help him out. It seems like he's never on the same page as his receivers. This team grab bags it. They have a mix of all kinds of different elements. They have to get the right chemistry. You kick Palmer to the curb, where do you go? How do you get better by getting rid of him? This team needs a DE, WR, RB, OLB. If Bowers is there, that would make a lot of sense. A Green would make a nice fit.
Is that you? lol

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
It's over <_<

He never even answered my question...

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Who Deys Question
Hey Mel, Wanna help me kill Bob?

Bleacher Creatures Question
Hey mel, can you tell me what kinda powder mark sanchez puts on his balls? I want the same kind for my face.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Nooooo, I asked him where he thinks the Jets go with their 1st round pick.

I already know what type of powder Sanchez uses silly

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%