2011 Senior Bowl.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
I just had a talk with Mike Brown, he said were using the fourth overall pick to draft Dalton.

;)

Anyway, I want to see Christian do well, I like him.
I have my doubts about Ponder.

TTN2810

Reaction score
LOL the Titans are gonna snatch Dalton from everyone at 40. Or maybe San Fran at 39. Yeah agreed with Cham. Most guys > Ponder. But if the Titans don't get Blaine in the first or Andy in the second, either FML, or get me Carson Palmer. Cause the most likely team to take Blaine would be the Bengals if Palmer does in fact want out, and threatens to retire, as I have heard. I think he'd be great with a guy like CJ behind him, and Britt to go down field to, WITH a much better O-Line the before, and a coach that actually belongs in the NFL.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
LOL the Titans are gonna snatch Dalton from everyone at 40. Or maybe San Fran at 39. Yeah agreed with Cham. Most guys > Ponder. But if the Titans don't get Blaine in the first or Andy in the second, either FML, or get me Carson Palmer. Cause the most likely team to take Blaine would be the Bengals if Palmer does in fact want out, and threatens to retire, as I have heard. I think he'd be great with a guy like CJ behind him, and Britt to go down field to, WITH a much better O-Line the before, and a coach that actually belongs in the NFL.
Carson better not be going anywhere.
I don't see us drafting Blaine, either so I think you are good to go with him, depending on other teams. I don't really know what's going to happen with Carson, I can't say. I just know Mike Brown probably won't budge. He'll probably have the only option of retirement and I don't see that happening, either.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Im probably about ready for my mock draft.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Day 3 bitches....

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
If you wanna see what players teams are interviewing.

Follow http://twitter.com/#!/nflcharlie . Hes putting alot of info out there.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I thought they do different things different days to showcase different things to scouts lol. Sorreh :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%