2011 Senior Bowl.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
If Jax gets him, they'd have what I believe you called ' a poor-mans cam newton ' which is actually not a bad thing. still upset about not getting to see North Practice, but South in 2 hours ( =
Actually, after studying him more. I'd rather have him than Newton.

Kaepernick has an amazing arm, and runs a 4.3

Newton doesn't have all of that and also doesn't have an amazing attitude like Kaepernick does.

I think Kaepernick could boost his stock all the way into the 1st if he keeps it up.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Lmfao, Kaepernick has nowhere near the potential Cam has.

Kaepernick isn't a poor man's Newton, he's a homeless man's Newton.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Lmfao, Kaepernick has nowhere near the potential Cam has.

Kaepernick isn't a poor man's Newton, he's a homeless man's Newton.
You sir, are stupid and clearly haven't been watching Kaepernick.

One scout tells the Sacramento Bee that Nevada QB Colin Kaepernick "might have made the most money of any Senior Bowl player this week."
Kaepernick has dispelled notions that he may be just a running QB with a strong arm but no touch. His accuracy and "delicacy" have been better than expected to go along with ideal size. If the playoff performances of Aaron Rodgers and Ben Roethlisberger signal that the NFL is headed toward QBs that can buy time and make plays with their feet, Kaepernick stands to benefit as much as any draft prospect.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
If Jax gets him, they'd have what I believe you called ' a poor-mans cam newton ' which is actually not a bad thing. still upset about not getting to see North Practice, but South in 2 hours ( =
You didn't miss much. Fumbled snaps, WR's running the wrong routes, Interceptions... Doin' work Bratkowski.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
MOBILE, Ala. - Bengals head coach Marvin Lewis appears to still be canvassing potential new offensive coaches but one of the priorities in the draft on offense remains acquiring guard help and there is plenty of talent teeming in offensive line coach Paul Alexander's meeting room here at the Under Armour Senior Bowl.
:thumbsup: :party: :smile: :D

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Lets clear shit up since I haven't been here.

1) Ponder is garbage, lets all accept it.. ok good.

2) Mike Pouncey is garbage, only is a high graded player this year because of his brother. He was laughed at all year. He sucks major dick, and he dropped out of the senior bowl.

OK GOOD.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Cameron Jordon. Yeah buddy

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
I remember watching I think it was Florida's first game of the year when the dude had like 100 fumbles.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
I remember watching I think it was Florida's first game of the year when the dude had like 100 fumbles.
Yeah, he was at Center, because Florida got a wild hair up their ass "HEY, HIS BROTHER IS A SWELL CENTER.. ITS IN THE BLOOD.. HE CAN BE TOO" then BAM.. The worst center performance ever known to man. Hes not even that great of a guard either. Very very very very overrated.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
His athleticism at guard is great. You don't know what you are talking about.

Also to say Kap will run a 4.3 is laughable.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
His athleticism at guard is great. You don't know what you are talking about.

Also to say Kap will run a 4.3 is laughable.
What does that have to do with being a good guard? Bruce Campbell is the most athletic OL in history. but he sucks balls.

http://twitter.com/#!/nflcharlie/status/30694907995754496

The #Seahawks and #Chargers gave #Nevada QB Colin Kaepernick an informal workout last spring. He ran a 4.43 in the 40. #fasterRoethlisberger
I meant 4.43 but still.. fast as hell for a QB.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He's a fast QB and I like him a lot, just correcting you to be a dick.

And Bruce Campbell is a different story, everyone acknowledged that he sucked and he was talked up to being a 1st round pick for Oakland... He went much later, to Oakland... But yeah. Pouncey has been touted, and with the exception of some laughable snaps early in the season, has been a good blocker and is very athletic. He could be very good as a pulling guard for the right team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%