2011 Senior Bowl.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
He's a fast QB and I like him a lot, just correcting you to be a dick.

And Bruce Campbell is a different story, everyone acknowledged that he sucked and he was talked up to being a 1st round pick for Oakland... He went much later, to Oakland... But yeah. Pouncey has been touted, and with the exception of some laughable snaps early in the season, has been a good blocker and is very athletic. He could be very good as a pulling guard for the right team.
Actually, only people that projected him to the raiders 1st round was the laughable ESPN people.

And No, Pouncey is nowhere as good as his brother.. Would of been a 4th round pick last year, which is the reason why he went back to school... and had a bad year this year.

TTN2810

Reaction score
I'm gonna say Kaep will be a first round pick. Senior Bowl + Combine will make him a first rounder.

TTN2810

Reaction score
I think Miami is gonna snag him at 14 or even I read the Vikes are interested.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
I think Miami is gonna snag him at 14 or even I read the Vikes are interested.
Now way does he jump to 14.
He still has to play in the senior bowl, I think he does good. But 14? 16 SON!! lol

TTN2810

Reaction score
Haha 2 pick difference. IMO he could be the wildcat guy Pat White never was. That's a best case scenario for him though. He needs to have an amazing combine. But, I think he will.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Haha 2 pick difference. IMO he could be the wildcat guy Pat White never was. That's a best case scenario for him though. He needs to have an amazing combine. But, I think he will.

The Dolphins are done with the wildcat though.

It's died down over the years.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
They're done with the wildcat because it's ineffective now, when it was new people weren't sure how to stop it, now defenses can stop it.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
They're done with the wildcat because it's ineffective now, when it was new people weren't sure how to stop it, now defenses can stop it.
I think the guy who brought it up and helped design it just left also.

TTN2810

Reaction score
If the guy is gone that idea is done. I thought they could have revamped it some how, if they had a guy like him.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Senior Bowl is today.

Kaepernick has already boosted his stock into the 2nd round during practices. With a good game today + good combine, he could very well be a 1st round pick.

Reaction score
Senior Bowl is today.

Kaepernick has already boosted his stock into the 2nd round during practices. With a good game today + good combine, he could very well be a 1st round pick.
I can't watch it :(. Let me know what's up today. I don't know about Kaepernick being 1st round, I like the dude, but his mechanics are REALLY iffy to me.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
I can't watch it :(. Let me know what's up today. I don't know about Kaepernick being 1st round, I like the dude, but his mechanics are REALLY iffy to me.
Um No, He can be a first.
He has the same Mechanics as Phillip Rivers.

lonesomefx

The Loud Mouth Pacer
Reaction score
I was reading my latest sports illustrated copy and it says Kaepernick is the first NCAA player to pass for 2,000 and rush for 1,000 in 3 consecutive seasons, so wouldn't Newton be a poor man's Kaepernick lmao

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
No, because Kaepernick plays for bumfuck Nevada and Cam dominated the best conference in college football and won the Heisman.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
No, because Kaepernick plays for bumfuck Nevada and Cam dominated the best conference in college football and won the Heisman.
It doesn't matter.

Kaepernick is a better QB than Newton. Has a better arm, intangibles, and can run better. Newton is a poor mans Kaepernick. Doesn't matter where you play at.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
I'm with you on everything except for that...that's just not true at all.
Newton isn't as fast as Kaepernick. Also, Newton probably isn't the athlete that Kaepernick is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%