Ball Hard .
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Everything is done, just the skin isn't coded properly im guessing

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Basically it should all be ready round the holiday break, which is what Jarrod intended. He first was plannin on January for the birthday of SI but wants it to be a holiday gift so hopefully the coding is in place in a week or two so it all can be unveiled.

Marcum28

Reaction score
you can't do just threads -- the purpose was to have clickable logos on the front page -- you can't link to individual threads - only forums

the team pages are places in the nba section for one reason.. if you make them as a 2nd tier forum, the links appear on the front page as a list -- making the front page even longer. that's y I put them into the NBA section as their own forum thread. with the clickable logo on the front page, you go straight to the team of your choice
You can direct link to anything jarrod...

.loggie

Reaction score
Oh how I love the new SI. I'm using SI Black, is there supposed to be a BG or just grey?

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I love the Retro. Cant wait for the BG.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
O wow, looking good. Can't wait till the background and buttons are completed and uploaded.
Also jsut checked out Black, niiiice. I hadnt even checked out any of em just never got to it.

Whisper

Living like a Don in my own mind
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Woo. How sexy. SI Retro fo' me.

Josh10_10

The Realist Baller
Reaction score
Any chance we can still get the Wade night banner replaced with the LT one that shows up for an instant?

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
yea i gotta go w/ the black one....b/c of NATE THE GREAT

nice job Marcum.

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
1 - don't want to link to threads --- then you can't start new ones. purpose of Team Talk Forums is supposed to allow for multiple threads for each team

2 - Retro skin is disabled until fully fixed and ready to reveal

3 - SI Black is available, but the Day Skin is moved back to the default for now.

4 - I've got coding for rotating banners for Night Skin, but Marcum hasn't figured out where to put it.. so maybe he can just change to LT when he gets the chance

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I have to say nice job Jarrod and the rest of the admins and mods, this website is definently on its way up.

Josh10_10

The Realist Baller
Reaction score
I have to say nice job Jarrod and the rest of the admins and mods, this website is definently on its way up.
Agreed, things have been looking really good around here lately.. the sim leagues are either in full swing or hopefully getting close, you guys are doing a great job with V-2.0, and the cut crew had been doing an excellent job as of late too.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm diggin' the SI Black skin. Just like to point out that there is the default quote button, just incase someone wanted to fix that.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Sumtin def. wrong with SI Night. BG's white and I think it used to be black. Only button that is customized is the Add Reply, everything else is default and the Banner and Category bars are workin fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%