Sportz Insomnia version 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Dang yea I agree. But I think we make it more than just madden, live, 2k8, whatever games that most people have.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
And an idea I have is, is like Gaming Sunday. All the people who have like CoD4 or GoW can get together at a time on Sunday and just have a private match of all players on SI. I know I would look forward to that every weak. Can help out with the chemistry we have on this board, and bring us more together.

Let me know what you think.
I like this idea but it makes me vary angry cuz I don't have XBL and I wish I did.
And people keep coming up with ideas for this type of stuff.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Any update on my idea I posted a week ago about the idea for like a Video Vault section where you can go in and post your favorite videos and discuss mixes and that stuff.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Dang yea I agree. But I think we make it more than just madden, live, 2k8, whatever games that most people have.
Yep, I just edited my post and included that.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Any update on my idea I posted a week ago about the idea for like a Video Vault section where you can go in and post your favorite videos and discuss mixes and that stuff.
I think thats a good idea to, just have like a Video Vault in the lounge or something.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
We should just have a mixtape section were we like help people make mixes and showoff mixes we made etc.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I say we do this but put it in the Out-of-Bounds area. People would just constiantly go in there and post random videos.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
nice banner. I like the display in that but.. is that supposed to be the bg for the banner? Because I don't see any words, haha.
Very nice btw.

nba_balla

Ball Hard .
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Everything is done, just needs to be coded now.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I still think we should add College Hoops 2k8 and NCAA March Madness 08 to the basketball gaming section.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Just a suggestion. Seing as I think you can only use one set of these things:

Either make new ones that cant run with all of the skins, or just use a standard and easier one that would look good. Just a suggestion, just to make the site look a bit cleaner and fresher.

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
so, i put up example of how the team threads will work - more-so in the Baseball with the Astros.

does this work for everyone?

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
so, i put up example of how the team threads will work - more-so in the Baseball with the Astros.

does this work for everyone?
Works if their are 9ers, Lakers, and Giants coming soon ^_^

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
some of the logos have a lot of white around them -- we'll need someone to clean them up.. also, the Atlanta Hawks logo is the old one

Cejis33

Serve the Servants
Reaction score
Are all teams having their own forums or just some

If it is just some than i nominate Pats, Raptors, Jays and Leafs

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
it's all - i just did one in each for example.. takes a while and I'll need the help of the other admins to complete faster.

I figured if I got the example up, the others could help more easily and the members could picture what's to come

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I like the idea, but instead of having the sub-forum be "NBA" it could be named "Team Pages" or something like that, IDK, just tryna help. But its a good idea, though me and Yanks may be the only fans for the knicks....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%