NCAA Basketball Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Ohio State is playing great, 6-0 so far. Hope we keep it up and gain a good spot in the tourney.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Michigan is now 7-2 after easily taking care of Eastern Michigan 91-60. Next up, Oakland.

kdogg

The original #SpartanDawg
Reaction score
Michigan State absolutely destroyed Alcorn State earlier today. Everybody on the active roster scored (with the exception of Goran Suton who was out with an injury) and the final score ended up being 118-60. Raymar Morgan and Delvon Roe had 13 points a piece, Kalin Lucas had 16, Korie Lucious had 11 assists and Chris Allen had 20 of the bench.

Next (blowout) game is against The Citadel

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Jerome Randle (3) is playing pretty good ball so far this season.

kdogg

Reaction score
Korie Lucious is gonna be amazing.
Yeah, too bad he's going to have wait until Kalin decides to leave or graduates.

I remember when I told you about him and D Roe in the summer and you didn't even know who they were lol.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Aggies won 86-78 over Alabama in overtime.

Josh Carter had 23 points

kdogg

Reaction score
#4 Gonzaga lost to Arizona today in Phoenix. I'm too lazy to look for the final score though lol.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah, too bad he's going to have wait until Kalin decides to leave or graduates.

I remember when I told you about him and D Roe in the summer and you didn't even know who they were lol.
I looked back in one of my recruiting mags. He was actually ranked right behind brandon jennings as a sophmore. But the thing that screwed him over was that he didnt grow.

kdogg

Reaction score
I looked back in one of my recruiting mags. He was actually ranked right behind brandon jennings as a sophmore. But the thing that screwed him over was that he didnt grow.
Yeah, he's only like 5'11/5'10 right now.

But he still has some mad hops though.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Curry should be the Player of the Year in my mind...

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Yeah, most definitely.

But I'm almost certain they will give it to someone like Hansbrough or even Blake Griffin anyways...
As much of a fan I am of Hansbrough, and I wouldn`t be upset if he did get Player Of The Year, I would rather see Curry get it because of the numbers he puts up at a school that`s not exactly a powerhouse. Tarheels have all the pieces to be champs, and Hansbrough is a complete player, and has one of the best attitudes, but Curry is a great talent and is a great person in general as well. Definately pulling for Tarheels to win it all, but Curry for POTY.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Cleveland State just beat #11 undefeated Syracuse on a game winning full court shot at the buzzer, WOW. Great game.

kdogg

Reaction score
Cleveland State just beat #11 undefeated Syracuse on a game winning full court shot at the buzzer, WOW. Great game.
Wow, I remember seeing them at #11 earlier today and saying WTF. I knew they were way overrated as soon as I saw that.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
haha Good. I`m glad to see that Cleveland State let people see just how overrated Syracuse was. There not a horrible team, but definately not worth #11 ranking. Maybe somewhere between 16-18, which they will probably drop down to that spot, or maybe even low 20`s.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Why is Syracuse still 11?? They lost to Cleveland State, but yet, they dont even drop a spot. They won tonight 82-60 though, lucky.

MSU & Memphis are in some close ones. MSU is up at half 41-33 vs. The Citadel. & Memphis is up 30-22 at half on Arkansas-Little Rock. I wouldn`t be suprised if Memphis lost this game though. After watching their game against Georgetown, they couldn`t make a shot to save their lives, neither team could. Memphis scored 1 basket in the last 4min & change and it was a tip-in that sent it into OT, which they only scored 1 basket as well. which lead to their uder defeat 79-70 being outscored 13-4(1 bucket, 2 FT`s) in OT.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Why is Syracuse still 11?? They lost to Cleveland State, but yet, they dont even drop a spot. They won tonight 82-60 though, lucky.
Because the Rankings don't update every day.. They update on a weekly basis just like College football.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Because the Rankings don't update every day.. They update on a weekly basis just like College football.
Haha wow, total brainlaps there. I was thinking they lost to them last week, and these were the updated ones after that loss. Well, wherever I said they were going to drop to, they might`ve gained a spot or two back with the win tonight. Yeah, it was against Canisius, but a wins a win. Even though I prefer they go to low to unranked & stay there, a win is a win. I mean, they will probably eventually be unranked, unless they have another crazy surge to make up for that loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%