NCAA Basketball Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Ohio State beats #7 Notre Dame! Improve to 5-0, we have beaten two strait ranked teams on the road. Turns out Harangody did play, so we beat ND at full strength. Great win on the road, we should easily be in the top 20 when the next rankings come out. 67-62, final score. Evan Turner with 28 points and 12 rebounds.

kdogg

The original #SpartanDawg
Reaction score
Man College basketball is so unpredictable. How do you beat a top ten in Purdue and then lose to an unranked Michigan in the same week. Then for Michigan how do you lose to unranked Maryland and top 5 Duke in the same week. But that's why I love this game though..

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Stephen Curry put up 44 today. Little Srteph is one of the best college players i've ever seen.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Kentucky is garbage. Gillespie should've stayed at A&M

PiStoL31PeTe

Baller For Life
Reaction score
Yea they are but i'd laugh if Kentucky gets back in it. But they wont cuz of their turn overs horrible decisions

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
They wont. Miami has my boys Dwayne Collins and Eddie RIos and jack mcclinton. They wont let them get back in the game

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Michigan seems like they can turn some heads this year. Beat Duke and UCLA XD

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Michigan has struggled a little bit as of late, but are slowly turning things around, and are just out of the Top 25 rankings. I`m not sure how much that will change, if at all, after today when they play Eastern Michigan. They dont have the strongest schedule but they are 6-2 and have played 3 games against 2 Top 25 teams(UCLA, Duke twice) which they have won 2 of those games(than #4 UCLA & than #4 Duke).

kdogg

The original #SpartanDawg
Reaction score
Ohio State came up with a close win today against Butler only ended up winning by like 3 points.

Also, Dionte Christmas for Temple is a beast. He made like 5 or 6 straight 3 against Tennessee in the 2nd Half. Too bad he couldn't do that against MSU in the tourney last year though lol.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
We fukking lost to UMAss. I am heated. Sherron collins constantly is fukking up. And is it me or are we the only school in the nation that actually plays walk ons rather than scholarship player. BS is fukking up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%