#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Cal lost today.
By 3 to FSU.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I read that Izzo thought that he played Roe more yesterday than he wanted to him play for the entire tournament.
Roe had a bad injury last season in HS so that's probably why his minutes are limited.

Anyway, Ohio State has there first test of the season against #21 Miami. Dallas Lauderdale has been a beast with blocking shots, also Evan Turner looks like hes going to turn into one of the best players in the Big Ten...

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Trevor Booker is a BEAST

Going to be a nice surprise in the NBA if he continues to fly under the radar. He showed it last year when he made "Psycho T" look like the player he will be once he's in the NBA lol

*waits for the Tarheels fans to respond*

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Ohio State beats #22 Miami. OSU was down 14 at half time but went on an offensive surge to beat the Hurricanes. Evan Turner had a great game for Ohio State, as well as Jon Diebler who shot lights out in the 2nd half hitting basically every thing he shot, 6/12 from 3 in the entire game for him.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
They only won because Jack McClinton decided to go hard and take a <Censored> out.

Anyways, big win for Duke...

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Jon Diebler

He has one of the best jumpshots i've ever seen when he was in High school. How is he doing?

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Jon Diebler

He has one of the best jumpshots i've ever seen when he was in High school. How is he doing?
He played really bad as a freshman last year but it looks like he is starting to settle into the college game and is getting his stroke back. He's getting 12 ppg so far this year on 46% 3PT shooting.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
OH <Censored> WHAT A BLOCK BY SOME MSU PLAYER

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
O.O

was CC06 cheering for UNC so ACC would win?

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
I stay mutual whenver UNC plays in the ACC/Big 10. I have to root for the conference, but I can't root for UNC.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Ku had a win last night. I think we won by 21. The beast known as Tyshawn Taylor put up 23 points.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Ohio State has a big game against Notre Dame, ND is without there best player so no need for our PG to take a slap lol. Should be a good game, if we win I think we'll have a nice spot in the rankings, being undefeated and topping off two ranked teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%