Sportz Insomnia version 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
random past lol but if theres anything that needs to be done im always on my computer and am willing to help out in any way i can ;)

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
How about clearing out the old inactive members?

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah, I was thinking that too Pugzee. But it would have to be people who havent been on in like a year at least cuz u dont want people to come back and be like wheres my account?

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
not going to do it for 2 reasons -
1 - the reason GregR gave. it might be an account of a member who only lurks and gets specific info, then leaves
2 - would take a while to purge those that aren't here, and not worth the trouble. I'd rather focus on the active, not the inactive

Cejis33

Serve the Servants
Reaction score
for the old members you can make a new user group called Retired. and if they come back they go back into members

nba_balla

Ball Hard .
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Guys, a few more buttons have to be added on my skin, and I resized the banner -- so it should be up very soon.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Someone going to fix the banner for the Day skin?

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Im guessing after everything else is finished...

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
I thought they just decided to stick with the plain blue when I came back from my summer hiatus.

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I guess theres no afternoon skin lol

Josh10_10

The Realist Baller
Reaction score
People have been posting NBA topics in the Team Threads.. I think we should figure out what's going on, and maybe lock the team threads so that only admins and mods can post new topics in there so that there's no confusion.

To me, the best idea is only have a Role Call and Gameday thread in the Team Sections, and keep everything else in the General NBA. However, either way, we should establish what's going on, because they whole half-here half-there thing never really works and is confusing and unorganized imo.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think that if it has to do with that team, it should go in the team thread and if it has to do with all the teams it can go in the nba section. i like it how it is.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think that if it has to do with that team, it should go in the team thread and if it has to do with all the teams it can go in the nba section. i like it how it is.
It should more or less be if some news isn't that important then it can go in the team thread but if it is huge news it can be posted in the NBA section.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Its not like people cant find it in the active topics section...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%