Sportz Insomnia version 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
I've tried all 3 it doesn't show. Day shows as Black, Night shows plain white and Black shows like a bluish black. Unless those plain colors are the BG's then I gotta find a way to fix it on my comp.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think the night and black have plain BG's.

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Black has basic BG --- the others have gfx in them

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
I figured the black was plain but the Day and Night form me are plain. I'll mess around with my configurations a bit to see if anything changes.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Night appears just as a plain White BG, Day appears as a simple Black with nothing on it...

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Hmmm, for some reason your comp isn't reading like the code right or something.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah, maybe it will work after everything is finished next week.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah, maybe it will work after everything is finished next week.
I don't think so, because I don't think anyone is working on the code of the night skin, the retro one should get done and be working though.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah, I cant wait for the Retro. I dont like the black or night skins.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
ill see if I can get it to work. First I gotta wait as this dumb file sharing site loads each 2 minute song for 5 minutes.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah, I cant wait for the Retro. I dont like the black or night skins.
Yea, but that might be because you can't see what they really look like. I use the night, its cool. All black with some blue GFX, I don't like the plain BGs....too boring.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I can see them.... Night has a blue strip like the day except all dark blue and a blaxk BG, and black is just plain.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The only thing I don't like about the Night, is that where it says Front Office and stuff like that, you can't see it, or at least I can't, if that gets edited it would be the 2nd best for sure. Black is too plain, and day is too bright for me.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The team thread logos look great, whoever is responsible for that you did a nice job.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Wow. They do. Those are awesome.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Just wondering when the V2 Mods will officially be announced and put into place? Honestly, this should have been done before all these team talk threads were added. Now we've got guys who aren't Mods trying to set up all the threads, which pisses me off b/c it's an easy way to bump up your post count and who wants anybody other than a moderator controlling the Fan Roll-calls and such?

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Just wondering when the V2 Mods will officially be announced and put into place? Honestly, this should have been done before all these team talk threads were added. Now we've got guys who aren't Mods trying to set up all the threads, which pisses me off b/c it's an easy way to bump up your post count and who wants anybody other than a moderator controlling the Fan Roll-calls and such?
Well, no matter who starts the thread(besides a higher staff member) the forum mod can edit, delete, and etc.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Ya true they will have the power to adjust the team talk code for posting like fan roll call or w/e.
But I see what he means. Why have the guys who will not be mod's in 1 week have to use their time during break to set this stuff up.

AE jarrod told me liek a week ago when I asked him the same question that he wants to unveil the new staff and all when the site is Relaunched. He wants it all during the break as a holiday gift to us and felt it should all be presented at the same time which i agree with. Otherwise we could be in February like "Is the relaunch over? Did they finish everything?"

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'd also like to point out we just passed the 400,000 post mark in the boards history

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%