Sportz Insomnia version 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh10_10

The Realist Baller
Reaction score
I posted nominations, but no one is making them
Where are the nominations or whatever?

Also Jarrod, if you want, there is a way to turn off the forum in areas you don't use it.. for example, under "Sportz Insomnia > Sports Gaming > Basketball", you have the two sub-forums NBA Live and NBA 2k, and then down below is an unused forum. To me, this kinda looks novice, I would recommend just taking those unused forums sections off. If you need help, I can further explain how to turn them off.

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Under Member Showcase in Board Announcements

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
cerron - check to see if everything is visible to non-admin .. .should be, but i mighta missed something

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Hey I have an idea that I think might interest some people.

How about we have an SI video game champion, that would be settled over xlive, or PS3 online, and you play games like Madden or Live or 2k...pretty much any game, but the Madden ones and the ones we have threads for would work the best. We could have a little playoff with a couple of people and the winner is SI's ______ champion, or we could do a challenge system where someone challenges somebody, and the winner is champ, and he stays champ until he loses, and anyone could challenge anybody at anytime.

I think its a good idea.

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Hey I have an idea that I think might interest some people.

How about we have an SI video game champion, that would be settled over xlive, or PS3 online, and you play games like Madden or Live or 2k...pretty much any game, but the Madden ones and the ones we have threads for would work the best. We could have a little playoff with a couple of people and the winner is SI's ______ champion, or we could do a challenge system where someone challenges somebody, and the winner is champ, and he stays champ until he loses, and anyone could challenge anybody at anytime.

I think its a good idea.
this could be put in the gaming section obviously.. noted

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
I like it. I'd have to chill at my cousins to be able to play it though cuz i got no live at my place.

Marcum28

Reaction score
Nice avy GMF.

I'd be into that. You'd have to add baseball though

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
haha Aaaay...
Any chance I can change my little message thing under my Avy? You know, the one that says Late Draft Prospect. I'd like to change it to The Fonz

Josh10_10

The Realist Baller
Reaction score
haha Aaaay...
Any chance I can change my little message thing under my Avy? You know, the one that says Late Draft Prospect. I'd like to change it to The Fonz
My Controls > Edit Profile Information > Custom Member Title.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
haha Aaaay...
You have to have 500 posts. PM an admin, theyll do it.

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
did some more re-organizing today of forums.. cleaned it up a bit.. still waiting on the coding for some new Team threads/icons I found, then that'll be set up for NFL, NBA, MLB, and other

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
did some more re-organizing today of forums.. cleaned it up a bit.. still waiting on the coding for some new Team threads/icons I found, then that'll be set up for NFL, NBA, MLB, and other
Sweet, I cant wait till it;s all done.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Anything I can do jarrod to help when it comes to cleaning up the board? I have mod abilities for a lot of the forum, and It's snowing so I'm pretty bored since I can't go anywhere for the time being,

Marcum28

Reaction score
Hey jarrod,

I think now that PSDCentral is down, you should start pushing the Cut Crew, might get some people coming here for cuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%