New Direction at Sportz Insomnia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
can we stop playing the Brett Favre game?

is it true or not?

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I remember when Kraig and some others told me they were merging the site... Jeeze, that was like 4 years ago. Damn, I've been doing this for awhile. LOL

I think that was the first SI April Fool's joke, well, at least played on me.

Gtown81

Luke 23:34
Reaction score
u people are so gullible, if this was actually true he wouldn't post it on april fool's day

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
or his April Fool's was making us thing that he was lying... when in reality, he was telling the truth. That would be the ultimate April Fool's prank.

STLZACH

Go Blues!
Reaction score
The second i see red on that jackass's name im gone.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
or his April Fool's was making us thing that he was lying... when in reality, he was telling the truth. That would be the ultimate April Fool's prank.
^ Bingo.

Do you think that after all the pranks pulled in year's past, something as lame as this would be attempted? gmf is right, the real prank lies in the fact that this is really no joke.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I have no problem with Yanks being owner unless he starts changing lots of stuff that is out of the ordinary. But if this is true LIFE>INTERNET LIFE

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah I'm pretty sure Jarrod wouldn't try pulling off the same prank he did two years ago lol.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
I'm going to be an owner who takes a more active role in the day-to-day, hour-to-hour, minute-to-minute, post-to-post activities... Especially since some of the mods seem to take their jobs for granted.
Why dont you put it out there and let us know who?

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't buy this one bit. Like I said, I don't think Jarrod is missing any chromosomes.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think everyone needs to relax a bit...joke or not.

footballplaya52

Solo Dolo
Reaction score
I'm going to be an owner who takes a more active role in the day-to-day, hour-to-hour, minute-to-minute, post-to-post activities... Especially since some of the mods seem to take their jobs for granted.
:huh2:

TTN2810

Reaction score
LOL I don't know if this is true or not, but this is funny as hell.

Marcum28

Reaction score
I don't like the idea because many people have a bad history with Yanks and change sometimes can ruin something that's been around for a long time. I really don't want Jarrod to step down, I think he's fine, sure he isn't the most active, but he's always checking to make sure everything is running smoothly and the other admins handle the rest of the work, that's how SI has stayed alive as of late.
People only have a bad history because they take him at face value and get angered by his comments. He means very little by them, but since people take him so seriously, it gets out of hand fast.

I think this is a great move. A change can really help a forum if it people take it with the past behind them and look at what they future was. Jarrod isn't trying to low ball you, he's doing it legitimately because the site needs someone with dedication.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well when are you becoming owner Yanks? Also can I get your aim because I like to always have the owners aim so I can talk directly to the owner about things. Mine is DABEAST3420

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Jarrod said after the changes are over, early May.

yankees2772

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Alright Im done talking about this. If its true then time will tell if Yanks is the proper admin for this site. Im going to go about it with an open mind towards Yanks.

If this is not true, then this is really ###### up....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%