New Direction at Sportz Insomnia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i really dont give a fuck, i dont care if this is a joke or for real..ill gladly take my warning.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
Really? Whatever -- if this is a joke someone email me when it's revealed -- if not I guess I'll stop wasting my time here on SI.

It's been fun guys.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm going to be an owner who takes a more active role in the day-to-day, hour-to-hour, minute-to-minute, post-to-post activities... Especially since some of the mods seem to take their jobs for granted.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Blake, you shouldn't leave, you've been a good poster - just busting your balls; I'll keep you around. You aren't a mod or anything anyway, you won't notice a difference.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
and why do you think i said pugz4admin? i think i deserve that, ive always been active enough and ive showed i dont take shit.

but thats kissing ass? if so, bye-bye SI.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
I was actually -- supposedly -- up for being NFL mod. Oh well, I may stick around, we'll see how it goes.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It's alright guys, I was only joking anyway.. April fools, I'm not an admin..

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
Clearly -- you're name is black <___<

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Maybe you're joking about not being admin o_O

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
like i said, either way. i said how i feel.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
And Jarrod's offline - and the changes aren't going to full affect for a week regardless because of board-updating stuff - like we said, this is a good time to announce since everyone will go to bed thinking it's a joke.

I was joking, I'm not going to be an admin.

I'M GOING TO BE THE HEAD MOTHER<Censored>ING ADMIN.

<Censored>ES

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
Jarrod wouldn't talk like that.

<___<

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Um, can you read the first post?

Alright, sleep on it.. Tomorrow (or today) will be the start of a NEW ERA OF SI.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
People are falling for this?

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I kinda was. I was kinda doubting AE would post something like that. I don't think he'd actually say that SI sucks balls.

Marcum28

Reaction score
Am I the only one who.. wouldn't be against Yanks being an admin?

Nothing against Jarrod... just I like Yanks and how he doesn't deal with BS.

Marcum28

Reaction score
Talked to Jarrod, it's confirmed -- I start the updates that they require for the changeover Saturday, trust me guys, this is well worth it. I may be bias because I like Yanks, but I think this is a great move for the future.

I did throw in a bid.. but I guess being 18, I'm not nearly as rich. I thought a few payments of 75 bucks would be enough. Oh well. I talked to Matt (broncos) extensively when the change to v3 was happening... I was going to move us to my server, and remove all the advertisements, but he was against an outright purchase, so when Jarrod came with this I pounced. I guess I didn't pounce hard enough.

However, you guys that are saying you are going to leave need to give this a chance, and stop bashing him. He's only doing this with the best of intentions.

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
I don't care how much money Yanks has, don't really think giving him the owner/head admin position is the best choice. But I guess I will see how it works out. Wouldn't mind knowing how much Jarrod is selling SI for though, I would have made a bid if it wasn't too much.

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't like the idea because many people have a bad history with Yanks and change sometimes can ruin something that's been around for a long time. I really don't want Jarrod to step down, I think he's fine, sure he isn't the most active, but he's always checking to make sure everything is running smoothly and the other admins handle the rest of the work, that's how SI has stayed alive as of late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%