King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Not as good as my spammer idea last year >_>

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
What makes this prank so great is that it was dragged out for so long that even those who threw the bullsh*t flag to begin with...started to get mind-f*cked.

Best was GMF's long-ass reply in this thread, expressing his distaste for the move.
I will admit that was me...I think I posted that

At first I was like WTF!!! Then I noticed it was April 1st...wait nvm I just told that to TYO

But yeah, I didn't know what to think of it cuz it was dragged out. I was keeping a cool mind the whole time though. People were asking me was this really legit...I could only tell them I wasn't sure and give them reasons why.

This was executed perfectly

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
lol wut?

Post a link to this
Can't find it but it was pretty much AFF "quiting" SI because Rip was "disrespecting" him and calling him a bad GM or something like that. Then everyone fell for it until AFF said that they got punkd. It was a good one though.

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
I kind of thought it was real, well at least I was hoping it wasn't haha. But I could tell it was fake, Jarrod wouldn't sell SI, especially to Yanks (no offense man ;]), I have never seen AE blow up like that especially at Jarrod, and it was posted on April 1st, if it was real he would have waited till the 2nd to post it.

ZigZag

TEH GREAT ZIGGY
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i kept trying to tell you guys. listen to one of one of the originals why don't you, WE ALWAYS KNOW

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Next year we stage somebodies' death.

Oiler35

Reaction score
I want in on the prank next year. I'm just sayin'

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
What makes this prank so great is that it was dragged out for so long that even those who threw the bullsh*t flag to begin with...started to get mind-f*cked.

Best was GMF's long-ass reply in this thread, expressing his distaste for the move.
yeah that was an epic response, and sort of my way of saying there was no way this was actually going down as they tried to make it appear.

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
All I can say is SMH and lol.

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You could of gave Yanks red but not with powers and took away Jarrod's colours but keep the powers. IP lets you do that I'm sure lol. That's when it would get controversial.

Gtown81

Luke 23:34
Reaction score
You could of gave Yanks red but not with powers and took away Jarrod's colours but keep the powers. IP lets you do that I'm sure lol. That's when it would get controversial.
If they had done that, I would've fell for it

mg91

Mr. Man Utd
Reaction score
LOL at everyone saying what a <Censored> prank this would be when they thought it was for real, and then all laughing and analyzing what a great joke it was when it was revealed as not true!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%