NBA rumors and hearsay

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Dannyboy77 said:
Heard rumors about my Bulls dishing Butler to Boston for #3, #16, Bradley, Jerebko, rozier. Rumors of lakers moving #2++ for butler. I hope the front office has balls and takes Boston's offer. Then it's back to rose's team for this year. then get Barnes in FA and boom you got a east contender again.
that team is not a contender.

D

Dannyboy77

Papa Pugzo said:
that team is not a contender.

I think many people don't realize how many players had down years. Also, that Fred had lots to learn as a coach. However his system will come into fruition this year. Meaning a high powered offense in a conference that lacks good offensive teams. If Rose is truly healthy and builds upon last season that means he is an all star PG at the worst. He showed flashes of being "back" this past year and is currently training his ass off in LA with Jimmy. They will resign Noah as well (pray to god he can stay on the court). Also what's underrated is that our training staff is finally getting revamped. Much needed.

Rose, Barnes, Noah, #3, #13, #14, Bradley, Portis, Mirotic, Felicio, Taj, Dunleavy, Doug, vet FA is an EAST contender. Common sense really. If salaries work out I love that team. This is coming from a Bulls fan who actually watches most games and sees the potential in a Felicio, Dougy, Portis, etc. The East is still pretty bad in case y'all haven't noticed. However this is REALLY hinging on Rose being an all star and able to stay on the court. That team NEEDS a good D Rose to flourish.

Really nothing to dispute what I have listed above so I won't bother reading what follows this. But I dont know if dealing Butler is the best thing. Maybe you deal him to LA and draft Ingram and start a mini rebuild.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Dannyboy77 said:

I think many people don't realize how many players had down years. Also, that Fred had lots to learn as a coach. However his system will come into fruition this year. Meaning a high powered offense in a conference that lacks good offensive teams. If Rose is truly healthy and builds upon last season that means he is an all star PG at the worst. He showed flashes of being "back" this past year and is currently training his ass off in LA with Jimmy. They will resign Noah as well (pray to god he can stay on the court). Also what's underrated is that our training staff is finally getting revamped. Much needed.

Rose, Barnes, Noah, #3, #13, #14, Bradley, Portis, Mirotic, Felicio, Taj, Dunleavy, Doug, vet FA is an EAST contender. Common sense really. If salaries work out I love that team. This is coming from a Bulls fan who actually watches most games and sees the potential in a Felicio, Dougy, Portis, etc. The East is still pretty bad in case y'all haven't noticed. However this is REALLY hinging on Rose being an all star and able to stay on the court. That team NEEDS a good D Rose to flourish.

Really nothing to dispute what I have listed above so I won't bother reading what follows this. But I dont know if dealing Butler is the best thing. Maybe you deal him to LA and draft Ingram and start a mini rebuild.
Noah's already stated that he isn't going to re-sign, and Derrick Rose could easily not be an All Star. Isaiah barely made it and he put up really good numbers this year.

That team you listed is worse than the Celtics were this year. Not by much, but its in the tier with Charlotte at best. Far from even competing with the Cavs

D

Dannyboy77

bosoxlover12 said:
Noah's already stated that he isn't going to re-sign, and Derrick Rose could easily not be an All Star. Isaiah barely made it and he put up really good numbers this year.

That team you listed is worse than the Celtics were this year. Not by much, but its in the tier with Charlotte at best. Far from even competing with the Cavs

Noah is signing. His agent recently stated that was a bs rumor and that the Bulls and Noah are progressing on talks.

If Rose has a big year like I believe he will, Isaiah Thomas is not even in the same sentence comparison wise.

You're going too much on last year's Bulls man. Portis, Dougy, etc are gonna take big steps. Many people don't even know how good these young guys are. Felicio is gonna turn into a Biyombo clone, etc. That team would be ways above Charlotte....again this hinging on Rose having a great year which is very possible. It's also very possible he has another big injury.

#tradeusbradstevens

lilbravesfan22

Reaction score
cavsfan817 said:
Win/win for ATL. Get a nice budding big to replace Horford (likely gone) and frees up the starting gig for Schroeder
why do you have it in your head Horford is leaving lol

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Dannyboy77 said:

Noah is signing. His agent recently stated that was a bs rumor and that the Bulls and Noah are progressing on talks.
that drives his price up. it'll make other teams wants to offer more if they truly feel chicago may retain noah.

D

Dannyboy77

Papa Pugzo said:
that drives his price up. it'll make other teams wants to offer more if they truly feel chicago may retain noah.

true true

D

Dannyboy77

lilbravesfan22 said:

they would have to let bazemore go and maybe other players. Horford is gonna make close to 20 per year.

lilbravesfan22

Reaction score
Dannyboy77 said:

they would have to let bazemore go and maybe other players. Horford is gonna make close to 20 per year.
Bazemore is gone. He's gonna get paid. I 

D

Dannyboy77

lilbravesfan22 said:
Bazemore is gone. He's gonna get paid. I 

Bulls are interested. I can live with him. Gonna be a fun FA tbh.

Scott

Administrator
Reaction score
Dannyboy77 said:

If Rose has a big year like I believe he will, Isaiah Thomas is not even in the same sentence comparison wise.

You're going too much on last year's Bulls man. Portis, Dougy, etc are gonna take big steps. Many people don't even know how good these young guys are. Felicio is gonna turn into a Biyombo clone, etc. That team would be ways above Charlotte....again this hinging on Rose having a great year which is very possible. It's also very possible he has another big injury.

#tradeusbradstevens
You won't find anyone else saying this besides Bulls fans lol. Why on gods earth do you think Rose is going to start improving. He will never be at the same level he was at prior to his injuries. His play shows it. 

D

Dannyboy77

Scott said:
You won't find anyone else saying this besides Bulls fans lol. Why on gods earth do you think Rose is going to start improving. He will never be at the same level he was at prior to his injuries. His play shows it. 

I am an educated fan. Many fanbases have too many retards. I'm not one of them sweetheart. His mvp days are behind him most likely. But he made huge strides last year. He had some really nice games in the 2nd half of the season. His speed was there to. However he is still playing cautious. He's working out harder than he has in 2 summers so I like that. If he can stay healthy he will be an awesome player. He hasn't regressed as a player. His jumper is better than it was his MVP year tbh. The issue for him is being on the court and having confidence.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
he did look better in the second half of the season but its something he cant keep up for a whole season.

cavsfan817

You trying to get the pipe?
Reaction score
Rose as the main guy for any team at this point in his career is a disaster move. Horford will be gone from ATL as well, he's going to go somewhere and get paid and likely to a better team (probably Boston). I don't see the Bulls really getting more for Jimmy either than these draft pick packages, so if I'm them, I embrace the rebuild and jump on one of these offers before/on draft day.

Paulius

Reaction score
Dannyboy is the last person in chicago who still has hopes for rose to be "back". Move on bro, we gave him 4 years to show us that hes back. Hes never gonna be back with that broken ass three point shot, even tho he thinks its money for some reason n keeps shooting it. If u really think bulls would be a contender with injury prone rose barnes and injury prone noah as the big 3, you need to wake up from your dream....especially with that rookie ass coach who doesnt hold anyone accountable for playing zero defense and having the heart and soul of the team come off the bench.

I can guarantee u anything, that no matter how many injuries the bulls had this year, with this line up, thibs woulda gotten them in the playoffs. Simple and plain.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
wolves are making their pick available, hoping to land jimmy bucks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%