NBA rumors and hearsay

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Figured we could use a thread like this for non thread worthy rumors. Will be pinned.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Detroit Pistons would like to acquire Ryan Anderson, who they see as a great fit in their system.

But the Pistons would prefer to pursue Anderson in free agency when they wouldn't have to give up any assets.

Anderson is in the final season of his contract he signed with New Orleans upon leaving the Orlando Magic where he was previously playing for Stan Van Gundy.

i personally hope this isnt our first option unless we can get him for a lot less than the max. i dont want to max a guy who struggles to stay healthy and cant play a lick of defense.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Zach Lowe for the past two days has suggested a Crowder/Bradley/Sullinger/pick for Blake swap, and it's irritating how many people out there [in Boston] saying we are giving up too much.

ITS FOR BLAKE GRIFFIN!!

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It's not nearly enough for Blake Griffin 

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
I know. That's why it's absurd Celtics fans think it's too much

I don't see any scenario where the Celtics acquire a superstar and don't give up Smart and the Brooklyn 1st, plus more

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
Zach Lowe for the past two days has suggested a Crowder/Bradley/Sullinger/pick for Blake swap, and it's irritating how many people out there [in Boston] saying we are giving up too much.

ITS FOR BLAKE GRIFFIN!!
according to lowe doc would prefer to deal blake because hes in the later stages of his prime lol

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Clippers are gonna change some things up, but not during the season. They will after their 1st or 2nd round exit though.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
buzzy said:
The Clippers are gonna change some things up, but not during the season. They will after their 1st or 2nd round exit though.
as they should. id probably try to start now because their elimination is inevitable.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Zach Lowe is a celtic fan

On paper, yeah thats a good trade. Clips get a lot

But it would never ever ever fly

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Clippers don't get a lot, they get three easily replaceable role players and a first round pick. 

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
The Detroit Pistons would like to acquire Ryan Anderson, who they see as a great fit in their system.

But the Pistons would prefer to pursue Anderson in free agency when they wouldn't have to give up any assets.

Anderson is in the final season of his contract he signed with New Orleans upon leaving the Orlando Magic where he was previously playing for Stan Van Gundy.

i personally hope this isnt our first option unless we can get him for a lot less than the max. i dont want to max a guy who struggles to stay healthy and cant play a lick of defense.

Brace for it, nothing like Anderson and Illasova running that front court lol.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
elcheato said:
The Clippers don't get a lot, they get three easily replaceable role players and a first round pick.
theyre playing better without blake
Get depth

And idk, I probably like crowder and bradley more than you

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
elcheato said:

I personally wouldn't mind a package around Bradley and Crowder, (I really like Bradley), I'd probably want another first instead of Sully tho. 
But I feel like Cletics players tend to get overrated because they're coached so well.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Big Bid'Ness said:

Brace for it, nothing like Anderson and Illasova running that front court lol.
if we dont cut ties with ily basically for free, we're idiots. cut him and sign him back to a cheaper deal, idc, but we absolutely should not pay $8M compared to paying him $800k to let him go.

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
All these articles about LAC being better without Blake are giving me a hearty dose of Vitamin LOL

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
They tend to play better without him or chris

Replacing one with actual pieces instead of the trash they use now could be beneficial

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Boston Celtics have inquired about the availability of Al Horford and Jeff Teague.

The Celtics have a considerable number of trade assets to facilitate a trade.

"Atlanta, I've been told, is ready to turn the page, to give the team to Dennis Schroeder, their young point guard,who is ready to step up and be a starter," Mannix said. "Teague is available because Teague has some value. He has another year left on his contract, about $8 million per year, and teams across the league are looking to get him.

"I've heard that Boston's inquired about several players with Atlanta, Teague and Al Horford. Teague might seem like a weird fit with this team because they already have point guards but he is an asset, he's someone the Celtics could be interested in. Horford, a little more difficult. It would be a gamble going after Al Horford because Al Horford is in the last year of his deal and he's going to command a salary north of $20 million next year. But as we know and as I just said, Danny Ainge is a gambling GM. He could make a move like that too."

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Not happening
In fact, nothing will

Maybe teague will be a draft day deal

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
So KD and russ to the lakers?
According to Stephen A. The lakers are led to believe they can get both.

I definitely see KD taking a 1yr to stay in okc so he and russ could be fa together.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%