NBA rumors and hearsay

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
They would regret the large contract they give him 20 games into his first season 

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Idk i think hes really good
Good hands and defense

Needs to really cut down on fouls

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
He's good but anything over $11M/yr is ridiculous

Granted so is $11M, but that's unfortunately the market for a low-end starting big

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
hes going to get paid and like cheato said, the team will regret it.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Sounds like Dell Demps will be out in New Orleans, leaving this organization with another GM that did not hire the head coach...

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
For someone like (Biyombo), I think when you look at a guy like Tyson Chandler and what he got from Phoenix last summer (four years, $52 million), thats where you start for a contract. But you factor in the cap spike and its probably going to be high, Id say, $16-17 million. Itll be a heck of a $17 million-per-year gamble.

cavsfan817

You trying to get the pipe?
Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
For someone like (Biyombo), I think when you look at a guy like Tyson Chandler and what he got from Phoenix last summer (four years, $52 million), thats where you start for a contract. But you factor in the cap spike and its probably going to be high, Id say, $16-17 million. Itll be a heck of a $17 million-per-year gamble.

He'll get 20 easily.

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
Toronto's between a rock and a hard place because he clearly made a difference with their team, but you just can't max a guy who can't do anything on offense. Look at the Clippers. No matter how great DeAndre is as a defender and rebounder, they're handicapped by his offensive ineptitude. You have to be able to put the ball in the basket. 

cavsfan817

Reaction score
BwareDWare94 said:
Toronto's between a rock and a hard place because he clearly made a difference with their team, but you just can't max a guy who can't do anything on offense. Look at the Clippers. No matter how great DeAndre is as a defender and rebounder, they're handicapped by his offensive ineptitude. You have to be able to put the ball in the basket. 

Yep, you're damned if you max him and damned if you don't. I don't believe that he's the disruptive defensive force that would warrant that kind of money anyway. He had flashes in the playoffs and played decent during the regular season, but someone is going to overpay for him.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
give him that much and then have to shell out just as much for jonas. not good for bidness

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
give him that much and then have to shell out just as much for jonas. not good for bidness
What does Cerron have to do with this, Rob?!?

Iceman

Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:

I agree.  Even though I believe the Suns overpaid to get Chandler, Biyombo will get a close to 19-20 million.  Probably with a 4-5 year contract. 

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
What does Cerron have to do with this, Rob?!?
hes the agent.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
noel for teague being discussed

cavsfan817

Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
noel for teague being discussed
Win/win for ATL. Get a nice budding big to replace Horford (likely gone) and frees up the starting gig for Schroeder

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
that's a great deal for atlanta. not so much for philly imo

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Its ok for philly
They need guards

Idk who they could get better for noel and will have a log jam if saric is coming over and if they take simmons

And teague wont be there long. He'll be dealt this summer or by the deadline by philly
Or maybe they keep him for a few years next summer

D

Dannyboy77

Heard rumors about my Bulls dishing Butler to Boston for #3, #16, Bradley, Jerebko, rozier.

Rumors of lakers moving #2++ for butler.

I hope the front office has balls and takes Boston's offer. Then it's back to rose's team for this year. then get Barnes in FA and boom you got a east contender again.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
I'd rather move Crowder than Bradley but that's not enough for Jimmy imo

Needs at least another BKN pick. Plus Jerebko can't be traded until August because his option would be accepted and needs 30 days to be moved

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
How in the fuck do you contend with Harrison Barnes as your #2 option? 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%