BREAKING: Durant is a Warrior

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
my favorite team wasnt winning a championship anyways. ill just sit back and enjoy good games.

Paulius

Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
my favorite team wasnt winning a championship anyways. ill just sit back and enjoy good games.
30 point wins are good games for you?? Werent you one of those people on here complaining how lame the playoffs have been bc of all the blowouts?? Well, have fun i guess

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
no. i was complaining that the playoffs take too fucking long.

Stray32

Reaction score
#2 SG of all time #24 said:
They got closer every year. You cant expect instant championships when coming up from a rebuild like okc had with all of them being so young. Every year kd nor russ werent injured, theyve gotten further...
They were one game away from being in the finals, so why not do the one year deal then and give it one last chance. Smh come on man, dude bailed
Look at their draft history since Harden - after Steven Adams and Reggie Jackson (thank you OKC chemistry problems, glad we could take him off your hands) their best pick has been Andre Roberson (via draft night trade for their own pick Archie Goodwin and cash). They traded draft picks Quincy Pondexter and Eric Bledsoe for Cole Aldrich. Mitch McGary, Josh Huestis, BJ Mullens, Perry Jones.

They haven't exactly had a lot of success adding help in other ways either - they were giving big minutes to Thabo Sefolosha and Nenad Krstic, they traded Jeff Green for Kendrick Perkins, etc

And that's not even mentioning the big mistake, picking Ibaka over Harden and then blowing that Harden trade

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
elcheato said:
Leaving Westbrook to play with Horford would have been an insane decision.
Conveniently leaving out Kelly Olynyk, Marcus smart, and Terry Rozier....

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
Yeah Pelican fans are like "with KD in GS should we just tank we aren't beating them anyways".

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Let's increase the lottery to 28 teams

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
What's funny is that two teams had to fuck up a 3-1 lead for this to happen

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
nolafan33 said:
Yeah Pelican fans are like "with KD in GS should we just tank we aren't beating them anyways".
an injury can always happen. if your team can make the playoffs, no need to tank. im still happy with the product detroit can roll out.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
an injury can always happen. if your team can make the playoffs, no need to tank. im still happy with the product detroit can roll out.
The real question for me is should I sell my tickets when GS comes to town or should I keep them for the small chance that the game is really good.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
nolafan33 said:
The real question for me is should I sell my tickets when GS comes to town or should I keep them for the small chance that the game is really good.
you can probably get a pretty penny for them

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If i thought all the "Warriors" fans invading the Barclays Center this past season was bad, man o man lol. Knicks tickets prices are about to skyrocket even more

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
*waits for footage of Thunder fans burning jerseys*

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Can't wait for the All star game The Warriors vs The East

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Don't like this for the NBA. And it is selling out if you had a team capable of winning an NBA championship (top 2 team in its conference) and going to the same team that beat you by one game. Hard to respect winning a ring that way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%