BREAKING: Durant is a Warrior

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
#2 SG of all time #24 said:
Cuz he was the entire team lol. Dont even try to argue that he had players like klay steph green iggy on his team, come on
I never said anything close to that.  I'm just saying he was winning in Cleveland.  He's only been on a 60 win team once since he did it back to back in Cleveland..

BNC

Reaction score
Hurricane Season said:
I never said anything close to that.  I'm just saying he was winning in Cleveland.  He's only been on a 60 win team once since he did it back to back in Cleveland..
And he's won 3 titles since and didn't in those Cleveland years, which matters more?

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Hop off his nuts for just a second, homie. That really has nothing to do with my original point.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
The world would be a better place if LeBron James was born nutless

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well, the Draymond "low blow" didn't seem to phase him one bit.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Hurricane Season said:
Well, the Draymond "low blow" didn't seem to phase him one bit.
Yeah but what else have the bandwagon fans like BNC been hanging onto all these years?

BNC

Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Yeah but what else have the bandwagon fans like BNC been hanging onto all these years?
Huh?

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
I feel like this signing all comes down to Durants preference to play with Curry over Westbrook. As a competitor I can understand what people are saying about carrying a team to a chip.

But I see this as a great business move, he was at one company and upgraded to a better company. Better coach, better front office although debateable, better location, and better supporting cast. I dont knock him for going to the Warriors.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/truth_about_it/status/750835287899660288

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
Frontpage Stardom said:
I feel like this signing all comes down to Durants preference to play with Curry over Westbrook. As a competitor I can understand what people are saying about carrying a team to a chip.

But I see this as a great business move, he was at one company and upgraded to a better company. Better coach, better front office although debateable, better location, and better supporting cast. I dont knock him for going to the Warriors.
I don't know that Kerr is better than Donovan. That's definitely debatable

Paulius

Reaction score
I just dont get how durant thinks he will ever be considered a champion. Joining a 73 win team, a team that has won a championship without him, a team that has its own guys already who won together without him....how is he going to just jump on the bandwagon like that like ayy ill tag along, let me win too! Lol if he wins, i dont consider him a champion. Theres a big difference between having a ring, and being a champion. Too damn bad. What a shame

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
all the hype around that team is going to be hard to deal with. a loss will be talked about forever.

Paulius

Reaction score
Lol last years team is already going to be talked about as the biggest chokers, imagine if they lose next year hahaha cant wait

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
#2 SG of all time #24 said:
Lol last years team is already going to be talked about as the biggest chokers, imagine if they lose next year hahaha cant wait
exactly why its going to be hard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%