BREAKING: Durant is a Warrior

Paulius

Reaction score
Lmao i cant believe how big of a bitch KD is.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
people refuse to appreciate a legacy if the player doesnt have a ring. they do the same for leaving a team to go to another to win.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The difference between KD and LeBron is that LeBron linked up with his buddies to form the super team, while KD joined the super team that had already been established, went 73-9, and knocked him out of the playoffs. KD obviously didn't bail on his hometown team, but from my perspective this is worse.

Paulius

Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
people refuse to appreciate a legacy if the player doesnt have a ring. they do the same for leaving a team to go to another to win.
His legacy never begun and now it wont ever begin

Paulius

Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
Btw he was winning in okc lol. Was one game away from the finals so thats a bad excuse. If he was on those lebron cavs with larry hughes and ricky davis then its understandle. Dude just bailed like a bitch

JZsportswhiz

Reaction score
I think Lebron set the precedent for this move. He basically removed loyalty from the NBA. Obviously Durant is leaving a much better team than Lebron did, but I don't think this happens without Lebron doing it back in 2010. I mean what Lebron did really set the league back and really ruined the quality of the league as a whole.

Paulius

Reaction score
JZsportswhiz said:
I think Lebron set the precedent for this move. He basically removed loyalty from the NBA. Obviously Durant is leaving a much better team than Lebron did, but I don't think this happens without Lebron doing it back in 2010. I mean what Lebron did really set the league back and really ruined the quality of the league as a whole.
Bruh lol i was literally thinking the same shit 5 minutes ago. Kds bitch move is lebron to blame, but at the same time this move is so much shittier than what lebron did. This dude just took the easiest road ive ever seen

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
JZsportswhiz said:
I'd argue it has more to do with this "rings or you suck" narrative that has emerged than anything LeBron did.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
#2 SG of all time #24 said:
Btw he was winning in okc lol. Was one game away from the finals so thats a bad excuse. If he was on those lebron cavs with larry hughes and ricky davis then its understandle. Dude just bailed like a bitch
had no ring

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
elcheato said:
I'd argue it has more to do with this "rings or you suck" narrative that has emerged than anything LeBron did.
yes

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Fuck loyalty. Teams trade their players without flinching as soon as they're shitty. 

BrewCrewFan

Reaction score
Warriors nearing a trade that would send Bogut to Dallas.

No idea why Cuban would be helping the Warriors out here. All the teams should refuse to trade for Bogut and the Warriors wouldn't have the cap space. 

Paulius

Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
had no ring
Let me ask you this. Would you respect someone alot more if they brought one championship to a city that drafted him and he stayed there his entire career going thru the bad and the good, or do you respect players who bail on the team that made him, who bail for a better situation, bail to a team that just embarrassed him, and win 2 rings? Which one you respect more

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
BrewCrewFan said:
Warriors nearing a trade that would send Bogut to Dallas.

No idea why Cuban would be helping the Warriors out here. All the teams should refuse to trade for Bogut and the Warriors wouldn't have the cap space. 
because he wants to make his team better

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Teams are always gonna try to get better instead of trying to prevent another team getting better. He'd happily take Bogut for free. Durant's and Steph's feet collide, the West is wide open. Theoretically

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
#2 SG of all time #24 said:
Let me ask you this. Would you respect someone alot more if they brought one championship to a city that drafted him and he stayed there his entire career going thru the bad and the good, or do you respect players who bail on the team that made him, who bail for a better situation, bail to a team that just embarrassed him, and win 2 rings? Which one you respect more
i put respek on his name

Paulius

Reaction score
Bogut was the warriors defensive anchor all year long, protecting the rim too like no other in the playoffs. If he doesnt get hurt, warriors prolly woulda won bc in games 1 and 2, as we all saw, kyrie and lebron couldnt get to the rim as easily as in all the other games where bogut was out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%