2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Post-Joey Crawford Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulius

Reaction score
Lol i thought draymond was more thicked skin and strong mentally. Dude let all this shit get in his head. Dont understand why hes still on the court

Paulius

Reaction score
Time to start giving out mvps when the entire season ends

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
#2 SG of all time #24 said:
Shouldnt have gone for 73 wins then and rested. That happened around the time he looked quite fatiqued at times. Playoffs>record
yea i agree but if youre close to that record, you go for it. the whole team is drained mentally but their leader being a step slower because of his knee doesnt help.

CP3MVP

#OrlandoStrong
Reaction score
a team as good as GS should be stepping up in the wake of their leader's injury rather than being humiliated on national television two games in a row.

Paulius

Reaction score
The warriors peaked at the end of regular season, the thunder peaked now. Its over. Good to see kd and russ get back to the finals

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Dubs are definitely shook, but they have game 5 at oracle. Protect home court, play like a fucking 73 win team in game six, then you have a game seven at home.

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
Let's be honest, first and foremost. Billy Donovan is slapping the shit out of Steve Kerr in this series. 

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Shouldnt have gone for 73 wins then and rested. That happened around the time he looked quite fatiqued at times. Playoffs>record
The MCL sprain was a freak accident. Could have happened in game 1 as well as game 90.

ambivalentSoul

Reaction score
If I was Kilganon I would be pissed. His Dunk was easily the best of those three. Mayberry literally did the exact same Dunk 3 times and the fire Dunk was dumb. It was a regular Dunk. Who cares if there's fire? You still have to jump the same height. Anyone in the contest would have completed that first try.

Paulius

Reaction score
BwareDWare94 said:
Let's be honest, first and foremost. Billy Donovan is slapping the shit out of Steve Kerr in this series. 
Fake ass COY, fake ass mvp

Paulius

Reaction score
buzzy said:
The MCL sprain was a freak accident. Could have happened in game 1 as well as game 90.
I agree, but lets not pretend like this mcl injury is still borthering him. I know warriors fans gonna throw out that excuse cuz thats all they got but even kerr last night said curry isnt hurt

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Does OKC beat the Spurs with Scott Brooks?

It's weird that a college coach with no NBA experience is what finally got the Thunder to get it.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I agree, but lets not pretend like this mcl injury is still borthering him. I know warriors fans gonna throw out that excuse cuz thats all they got but even kerr last night said curry isnt hurt
im serious, have you ever had a knee sprain? its not easy to come back on. especially when the team you lead absolutely needs you 100%

cavsfan817

You trying to get the pipe?
Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
im serious, have you ever had a knee sprain? its not easy to come back on. especially when the team you lead absolutely needs you 100%

They're "the deepest team in the league" according to many analysts ... Kerr said that Curry isn't playing hurt. He's just flat out getting dominated. It was clear last night what OKC's strategy was -- keep a body on him at all times and don't allow him to move around like he usually does. Being physical and attached at his hip doesn't allow him to roam and get open shots.

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
Hurricane Season said:
Does OKC beat the Spurs with Scott Brooks?

It's weird that a college coach with no NBA experience is what finally got the Thunder to get it.
It's not weird at all. Donovan has been through tournament runs where he had to make constant adjustments. That's the clear difference between him and Brooks--in-game adjustments.

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
cavsfan817 said:

They're "the deepest team in the league" according to many analysts ... Kerr said that Curry isn't playing hurt. He's just flat out getting dominated. It was clear last night what OKC's strategy was -- keep a body on him at all times and don't allow him to move around like he usually does. Being physical and attached at his hip doesn't allow him to roam and get open shots.
I doubt they allow that defensive strategy back in Oakland. You're supposed to have freedom of movement. I bet the fouls pile up in game 5 for OKC.

cavsfan817

You trying to get the pipe?
Reaction score
BwareDWare94 said:
I doubt they allow that defensive strategy back in Oakland. You're supposed to have freedom of movement. I bet the fouls pile up in game 5 for OKC.

Probably right since they'll be playing at home. That seems to be the theme in these playoffs, sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%