2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Post-Joey Crawford Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

BNC

Reaction score
#2 SG of all time #24 said:
Lol im sure last year kd or russell was out in 2 of em....so keep going...keep trying harder..this is humorous. You coulda thought of something better then some regular season wins lol. Like ive been telling you all year. Playoff basketball > regular season. U always over exxagerate the regular season, the same you did with the warriors all year....look at them now
There is sooo much wrong with this post.

Anyway there's this cool thing called google where you can search stuff and find how wrong you are about the first statement. And weren't you saying the Spurs were gonna win the title because playoff basketball is different? So keep telling me incorrect information as if you have any idea what you're talking about

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Damn like fucking clock work, the Warriors are collapsing

BNC

Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
ive been talking about his career in general. he wanted the limelight before he was a pro. hes gotten more secluded as hes gotten older.
Can you think of a 16 y/o that wouldn't have done the same thing in his situation? But all the nicknames and stuff were given to him by the media, he was covered because he was possible the greatest prospect ever rather than seeking it out.

Anyway, even if that was the case I don't think that's why he gets criticized the way he does, I think it has more to do with the success he had at such a young age. And somehow KD and Curry have this image surrounding them where they're nice and humble so people don't like jump to criticize them as much

Paulius

Reaction score
BNC said:
There is sooo much wrong with this post.

Anyway there's this cool thing called google where you can search stuff and find how wrong you are about the first statement. And weren't you saying the Spurs were gonna win the title because playoff basketball is different? So keep telling me incorrect information as if you have any idea what you're talking about
Actually been saying okc since last year along with @cavsfan817. We both even said the thunder woulda taken the warriors out last year if durant was back and they got that 8th seed. Been on okc for a minute. It was either spurs or okc. Them playing last year or not doesnt change anything, this is a different thunder team so get your 3-13 regular season bullshit outta here. Different durant, different russell and a really good supporting cast thats playing very well at the right. Not to mention thunders defense has been spectacular. Love and double T are so trash, getting all this money, and they will both get shafted by either the warriors front court or okcs, but anyway, good luck.

Paulius

Reaction score
Lebrons simply a bitch lol. People realize when someone gets everythinh handed on their plate. Those who take short cuts. Media and fans arent as dumb as lebron fans think

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
BNC said:
Can you think of a 16 y/o that wouldn't have done the same thing in his situation? But all the nicknames and stuff were given to him by the media, he was covered because he was possible the greatest prospect ever rather than seeking it out.

Anyway, even if that was the case I don't think that's why he gets criticized the way he does, I think it has more to do with the success he had at such a young age. And somehow KD and Curry have this image surrounding them where they're nice and humble so people don't like jump to criticize them as much
hes been in the spotlight longer. thrived in the spotlight. thats what ive been trying to say. kd and steph just started getting like that. the media will always go with the story and the story is lebron.

Me7o

Savage
Reaction score
I wasn't blaming LeBron on the loss and like i said before, he's playing incredible. Clearly, nobody on the Raptors can stop him and he's getting everything he wants on offense. Cavs would've probably won Game 4 if LeBron was looking more to score than pass in the last few minutes of the game

Delirium

Super Legend
Reaction score
GS isn't even running plays anymore, it's either try a layup or pass to a 3. Gotta have a backup plan for when Curry doesn't knock everything down.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Klay Thompson three with two defenders glued to him with 7 seconds left on the clock. Beautiful

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Delirium said:
GS isn't even running plays anymore, it's either try a layup or pass to a 3. Gotta have a backup plan for when Curry doesn't knock everything down.
just like scrubs do in 2k

Paulius

Reaction score
Wonder if we will ever see peak curry again. Slowly declined slowly ever since the game vs thunder when he made that buzzer beater and had everyone ride his dick for a month, even comparing him to mj. Smh

BNC

Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
hes been in the spotlight longer. thrived in the spotlight. thats what ive been trying to say. kd and steph just started getting like that. the media will always go with the story and the story is lebron.
Right, I just think it has a lot more to do with how the media treated him since he was 15 than him seeking the limelight

Paulius

Reaction score
BNC said:
Right, I just think it has a lot more to do with how the media treated him since he was 15 than him seeking the limelight
You make the bed you sleep in

BNC

Reaction score
#2 SG of all time #24 said:
Wonder if we will ever see peak curry again. Slowly declined slowly ever since the game vs thunder when he made that buzzer beater and had everyone ride his dick for a month
Well actually... He's been a tad slow since spraining his MCL, but no keep hating 

Paulius

Reaction score
BNC said:
Well actually... He's been a tad slow since spraining his MCL, but no keep hating 
U can be slow, hes clearly been slow on defense but i mean he prolly didnt forget how to shoot bc of a minor mcl sprain, or did he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%