Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulius

Reaction score
Green cant play anymore so hes taking out his anger on everyone

BNC

Reaction score
#2 SG of all time #24 said:
Actually been saying okc since last year along with @cavsfan817. We both even said the thunder woulda taken the warriors out last year if durant was back and they got that 8th seed. Been on okc for a minute. It was either spurs or okc. Them playing last year or not doesnt change anything, this is a different thunder team so get your 3-13 regular season bullshit outta here. Different durant, different russell and a really good supporting cast thats playing very well at the right. Not to mention thunders defense has been spectacular. Love and double T are so trash, getting all this money, and they will both get shafted by either the warriors front court or okcs, but anyway, good luck.
Don't go and change it, you said the Spurs were gonna win the title just a few weeks ago

BNC

Reaction score
Can we go back to when we were gonna ban him so we can actually have an intelligent, peaceful conversation in here?

BNC

Reaction score
Klay Thompson is so much better than I thought he was

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
U can be slow, hes clearly been slow on defense but i mean he prolly didnt forget how to shoot bc of a minor mcl sprain, or did he?
jump shooting comes from the legs

Paulius

Reaction score
BNC said:
Don't go and change it, you said the Spurs were gonna win the title just a few weeks ago
Spurs or okc but i mean way to go all sneaky about it and change the subject lol. This is not about what i or anyone said. Its about thunder playing alot better than the cavs right now, and most likely winning for sure i they take out two top 5 teams of all time....but nah keep bringing up how lebron is 3-13 vs durant in head to head matchups lol. Cool man since thats all u got, i guess u gotta try

Paulius

Reaction score
BNC said:
Can we go back to when we were gonna ban him so we can actually have an intelligent, peaceful conversation in here?
Lol youre just scared cuz two players you hyped all year to the max are on verge of losing, and you dont wanna hear it. Dont be a sore loser bnc. Its alright, no ones perfect. Dont be mad

BNC

Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
jump shooting comes from the legs
It takes a certain kind of intelligence to make that connection, one that may be lacking

Paulius

Reaction score
Live or die game smh hes jogging around like its a regular season game

Paulius

Reaction score
BNC said:
It takes a certain kind of intelligence to make that connection, one that may be lacking
That shit was almost a month ago lmao get over it, his leg doesnt fuckin hurt

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
That shit was almost a month ago lmao get over it, his leg doesnt fuckin hurt
have you ever sprained your knee? that shit is a mental block for a while

Paulius

Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
have you ever sprained your knee? that shit is a mental block for a while
Shouldnt have gone for 73 wins then and rested. That happened around the time he looked quite fatiqued at times. Playoffs>record

cavsfan817

You trying to get the pipe?
Reaction score
Curry out here just doesn't care man lmao. Threw that last pass like "fuck itttt"

cavsfan817

You trying to get the pipe?
Reaction score
Although it's annoying that he's now doing his best LeBron impression (throwing his arms up on EVERY drive/no call).

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Cheato

CP3MVP

#OrlandoStrong
Reaction score
Draymond is -62 the last 7 quarters why is this dude still on the court? Kerr gotta learn to bench people man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%