Status
Not open for further replies.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Delirium said:
The Raptors are a bunch of bitches. Can't do shit on the road. Do they just go in the locker room and cry because the opponent's fans are too loud?
Softest team in the league mentally

CP3MVP

#OrlandoStrong
Reaction score
The difference between home and away for the Raptors is absolutely outrageous.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
James Jones is one victory away from his 6th straight finals

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/outsidethenba/status/735657961029242880

Certainly does not match up with Purple Shirt Guy in Charlotte, but a strong 2nd place showing. 

BNC

Reaction score
Can someone tell me what happened? I had class and by the time I could watch Cavs were up 30

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
So basically the difference between where games are played in the ECF is that in Cleveland, Tristan gets to foul the shit out of Biyombo, holding him down so he can't even jump for rebounds half the time, and that in Toronto, Bismack gets foul the shit out of Tristan, holding him down so he can't even jump for rebounds half the time.

Welcome to the NBA, where the home court center gets to foul the shit out of the other center. I don't know if I've ever seen a more pathetically physical 5 matchup. Neither of these guys actually boxes out. They just grab and pray the ball bounces to them or one of their teammates.

Delirium

Super Legend
Reaction score
What's the difference between a vacuum and the Raptors? You gotta plug the vacuum in before it sucks HA HA HAAAAAAA

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
BwareDWare94 said:
So basically the difference between where games are played in the ECF is that in Cleveland, Tristan gets to foul the shit out of Biyombo, holding him down so he can't even jump for rebounds half the time, and that in Toronto, Bismack gets foul the shit out of Tristan, holding him down so he can't even jump for rebounds half the time.

Welcome to the NBA, where the home court center gets to foul the shit out of the other center. I don't know if I've ever seen a more pathetically physical 5 matchup. Neither of these guys actually boxes out. They just grab and pray the ball bounces to them or one of their teammates.
yes, I agree. The 40 point margin can be explained solely by Tristan holding Biyombo. If they had called just two or three more fouls on him, it would have changed the outlook of the entire game.

Paulius

Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
a thunder/raptors final would be good to see for the basketball fans eyes. the general public and probably the nba would hate it. ratings would suck too
Huh? As a basketball fan youd wanna see that?, id wanna see good basketball. Not trying to watch a bunch of blowouts by the thunder, and lowry and derozan in the finals lol come on mah man. For my eyes, its all thunder vs cavs

Paulius

Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
Also -- is 27 the age for success in the NBA?

Jordan, Lebron, and Curry all won their first titles at age 27. Bird, Magic, Shaq, Bill Russell notably all won titles at age 27

Any guesses to how old Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook are?
Great article

Paulius

Reaction score
Delirium said:
The Raptors are a bunch of bitches. Can't do shit on the road. Do they just go in the locker room and cry because the opponent's fans are too loud?
Lmao i was thiking the same thing. Like is it bc of the croud or what, i dont get it either

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lmfao toronto

Demar is 1 game away from being a laker wow

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Warriors need to go down
It's gotten out of hand

The bandwagon bay area fans adopted the team and its awful. It's one thing to see all the giants gear but now i see so much warriors gear

Im like man. You people dont even know who adonal foyle is. Or andris biedrins. Or remember baron leaving for more money or remember the troy murphy days or remember tanking to keep their pick(harrison barnes) and dont even know who monta is

Just makes me sick

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
#2 SG of all time #24 said:
Huh? As a basketball fan youd wanna see that?, id wanna see good basketball. Not trying to watch a bunch of blowouts by the thunder, and lowry and derozan in the finals lol come on mah man. For my eyes, its all thunder vs cavs
parity

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Mexi said:
Warriors need to go down
It's gotten out of hand

The bandwagon bay area fans adopted the team and its awful. It's one thing to see all the giants gear but now i see so much warriors gear

Im like man. You people dont even know who adonal foyle is. Or andris biedrins. Or remember baron leaving for more money or remember the troy murphy days or remember tanking to keep their pick(harrison barnes) and dont even know who monta is

Just makes me sick

Real Warriors fans wanted Lacob to sell the team several years ago.  Nobody really knows what they're talking about.

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I just hope it's the end of the term Death Line-up. So dumb.

More like RIP Line-up

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
Also -- is 27 the age for success in the NBA?

Jordan, Lebron, and Curry all won their first titles at age 27. Bird, Magic, Shaq, Bill Russell notably all won titles at age 27

Any guesses to how old Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook are?

Are you ever going to give us the fucking answer?

Iceman

Reaction score
Mexi said:
Warriors need to go down
It's gotten out of hand

Just makes me sick

Man, you threw out some names in there that I even forgot about! I would say you are pretty accurate on your statement about being bandwagon fans.  Almost reminds me of all the "new" Seattle Seahawk fans who don't even know who Shaun Alexander, Steve Largent or Brian Bosworth are!! 

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Kevin Love is undefeated in his career in post season games in the US

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%