2012 NFL Gameday Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
that guy on the saints better get a one game suspension for that slap and kick combo he did.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He's not a repeat offender like Suh so I doubt it.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
straight dominance man. good showing especially on sunday night. and against green bay. man.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Forgot to mention the Steelers had 8 turnovers and still only lost by 6.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Martellus Bennett, post-game interview -- "coaches gave me concussion tests, and I passed it with flying colors like I do with all tests... Like Doogie Howser".

this guy, man...

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Wow I think every contender for the 6th playoff spot in the NFC lost yesterday.

Opening the door for the Cowboys.... *evil smile*

:skip:

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
A door was open for the Cowboys apparently, yet you won't admit the Redskins are in the playoff hunt with the same record.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Considering they're both only a game back behind a very mediocre Seahawks team, I'd say they're both in the hunt and right in the thick of things

:kobe:

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
And the Seahawks are about to lose their starting corners for four weeks

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Skins hold the head to head tie-breaker over 4 of the teams fighting for the second wild-card spot. Not only that, but a win over the Giants puts them a game back in the division race, with the Giants playing a very tough schedule during the final quarter of the season. They're definitely in the playoff picture as of right now.

I doubt either team (Phallus or Washington) make the playoffs this year, though.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Suh was not suspended for his "incident" with Schaub lol.
Boy if that were JJ Watt who did that to Stafford, it would not have even been reviewed by the league or mentioned by anybody.
I understand he has had his incidents, but it's real annoying that every little thing Suh does is magnified.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
The Skins hold the head to head tie-breaker over 4 of the teams fighting for the second wild-card spot. Not only that, but a win over the Giants puts them a game back in the division race, with the Giants playing a very tough schedule during the final quarter of the season. They're definitely in the playoff picture as of right now.

I doubt either team (Phallus or Washington) make the playoffs this year, though.
Don't the tiebreakers have a long way to go though? Or are you talking about head-to-head specifically. Because conference record is far from being decided and Dallas still has another game to go with Washington.

Suh was not suspended for his "incident" with Schaub lol.
Boy if that were JJ Watt who did that to Stafford, it would not have even been reviewed by the league or mentioned by anybody.
I understand he has had his incidents, but it's real annoying that every little thing Suh does is magnified.
He kicked the dude in the nuts, probably intentionally.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%