2012 NFL Gameday Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
lol what a baffoon.

i like him but i dont support the idiotic shit he does. its one thing to speed but passing people on the right and speeding is just asking for an accident or a ticket.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It's fitting that Atlanta airport workers chose eggs to throw at the Saints team bus since we are going for a dozen wins in our last 14 games against the Falcons.

Falcons11497

LEGENDARY.
Reaction score
It's fitting that Atlanta airport workers chose eggs to throw at the Saints team bus since we are going for a dozen wins in our last 14 games against the Falcons.
nice zinger there lol

I thought the story was hilarious. lmao
Hopefully they dont pee on the Falcons bus when we return to NO for the Super Bowl this year ;)

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Suh has to have the most expensive car insurance in the world at this point.

Falcons11497

LEGENDARY.
Reaction score
couldn't have asked for a better win
Get a playoff birth
Kill Saints chances at a playoff run
End Brees' TD streak
Career high ints for Brees
and not to mention, just simply fucking beat the Saints
RISE UPP!!

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
3-14 in the last 17, even little brother beats big brother sometimes...

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I can't even get on right now. But I'm sure Mark Ingram is every problem with the offense, Drew Brees is past his time and other ridiculous things of that nature.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
We all knew it wasn't the Saints season before it even started, no way were they going to be able to overcome all of that.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm just looking forward to the bounty hearings now.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Second-year Lions wide receiver Titus Young is back on the practice field after being kicked out of practice ten days ago and being made inactive for the Thanksgiving Day game against Houston. And now we have learned why Young caused a bickering match between Lions’ receivers coach Shawn Jefferson and offensive coordinator Scott Linehan on the sidelines during the Green Bay game two weeks ago.

Per Dave Birkett of the Detroit Free Press:

“In a loss to the Green Bay Packers two weeks ago, he (Young) purposely lined up in the wrong spot on the field multiple times…”

WHAT?! According to a report on 97.1 The Ticket in Detroit, Young often times lined up in tight end Tony Scheffler’s spot on the field when Scheffler was split out wide. PURPOSELY.

And this isn’t Young’s first rodeo with being undisciplined. Last year during his rookie season, he was thrown out of practice for sucker punching Lions safety Louis Delmas. He has racked up multiple personal foul penalties for losing his cool. And to make matters worse, he hasn’t lived up to his second-round billing this season.

Young had a prima donna stigma coming out of Boise State. But after a decent rookie campaign in which in he racked up 48 catches for 607 yards and six touchdowns, he has a mere 33 grabs for 383 yards with four scores (with 46 yards and one touchdown coming from a Hail Mary against Tennessee) in 2012. Head coach Jim Schwartz said that despite being temporarily booted from the team, Young was always a part of the Lions organization.

“He’s always been a member of the team,” Schwartz said. “Last week, he was inactive and like I said yesterday, we needed some time apart to get some stuff straight.

He’s a member of the team now, but one more goof-up (and his track record shows one can be expected) and he needs to be cut. The Lions are past due on the discipline front.

If you ask me, he should have been gone ten days ago. Lining up improperly on purpose is outwardly disrespecting your teammates, coaching staff, front office and fans. It’s the equivalent of Miguel Cabrera abandoning his post at third base and standing in right center field. His numbers are below average. He’s extremely replaceable with rookie wideout Ryan Broyles. He’s as big a headache as they have on their team (which is saying a fair amount). If Titus Young was actually a decent contributor, he might be worth sticking with until he screws up again. But he hasn’t been. And he shouldn’t stick.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Titus is inactive today and is not at the stadium

He's so gone

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
had so much promise and throws down the drain. dumbass

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
fairly and suh rushing towards you would be scary.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
wtf was that. stafford passed it right to mathis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%