2012 NFL Gameday Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
His face was in the turf, I can't see any reasoning to think that was intentional.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
If you don't think he knew where his body was idk what to say. He may not have know it was a direct nut shot but he definitely knew he was kicking Matt Schaub. He's the dirtiest player in the game...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Too many damn players are being suspended for Adderall, there's gotta be some type of steroid out there that shows up as Adderall when they get tested because they can't all be that stupid and keep taking it after so many other guys have gotten suspended for it

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Jesus christ, Todd Blackledge was the last Chiefs QB drafted by the Chiefs to win a game for them

That was 1987

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It's about time. My fantasy team has been waiting on this for 12 weeks now.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Suh was not suspended for his "incident" with Schaub lol.
Boy if that were JJ Watt who did that to Stafford, it would not have even been reviewed by the league or mentioned by anybody.
I understand he has had his incidents, but it's real annoying that every little thing Suh does is magnified.
It gets magnified because Suh is stupid and has continuously done stupid shit that he shouldn't, not because the media/league dislikes him or is out to get him

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Too many damn players are being suspended for Adderall, there's gotta be some type of steroid out there that shows up as Adderall when they get tested because they can't all be that stupid and keep taking it after so many other guys have gotten suspended for it
it honestly shouldnt be a banned drug if they have a prescription for it, but youre right. at least figure out whats showing up for that or quit taking it.

but people can get scripts from any doctor so meh

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
the people getting caught don't have scripts for it though. i think.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
I'm calling it right now.

Geno to KC
Moore to JAC
Jarvis to CLE
Star to CAR

Top 4 picks done

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
DETROIT -- Detroit Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh was issued a traffic citation by a police officer who said Suh was driving fast and passing cars from the right lane of a suburban Detroit roadway.
So stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%