2011-2012 official NBA transaction/rumor thread

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
yea i have sources too. hes a janitor for the palace and has cleaned joe dumars' suite. i have "inside info" that the pistons will suck. when we suck that doesnt mean my sources were right. its called a coincidence

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Nate Robinson believes he's about to turn his career around after being waived by the Thunder.

"One team's trash is another team's treasure," Robinson said. "With whatever team that I land on they know they're going to get everything out of me. I'm going to come to practice early -- first one there, last one to leave."

Robinson is using his waiver as a chance to prove his detractors wrong.

"I work hard every day, practice every day and play hard in games whether it's one minute, 10 minutes, 30 minutes or 40 minutes," Robinson said. "I'm going to always cheer for my teammates, as everybody sees all the time. I'll be the first guy off the bench, congratulating my guys or picking them up off the floor -- doing everything a player is supposed to do."

Via SI.com
im anxious to see where he goes. i still think he can be a good player on a good team.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Hornets and Wizards have discussed a Okafor/Kaman for Lewis/McGee deal but the Wizards want a little more.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
as they should. mcgee is a fun player to watch but he wont ever be better than 10/11 type player.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'd give them Belli and still pay for his contract, I want him gone that bad lol

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Posted it already in the NBA reg. season thread, but the Lakers and Cavs have had discussions about Ramon Sessions.

1st round pick

:thumbup:

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Joel Przybilla is close to making a decision on whether he will join the Bulls or Heat.

Przybilla was expected to make his decision by now, but he is still deliberating his options.
Via Marc Stein/ESPN (via Twitter)

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Gilbert Arenas has scheduled a workout in Los Angeles for this week, according to sources.

The workout is expected to be open for multiple teams.

The Lakers are unsure if they will attend.
Via San Gabriel Valley Tribune

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Clippers have "zero" interest in signing Gilbert Arenas, according to a source. Arenas remains a free agent and will audition for teams later this week. The Clippers lost Chauncey Billups for the season on Tuesday.

Via David Aldridge/NBA.com (via Twitter)
gil must suck now.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Joel Przybilla is expected to decide on Wednesday which team he will sign with for the remainder of the season.

Przybilla is picking between the Heat, Bulls, Bucks or Blazers.

"I think Portland is always the sentimental favorite for obvious reasons," agent Bill Duffy said. "Joel has a home here and he had the best years of his career here. And at this particular time, it looks like he is needed, too."
Via Jason Quick/Oregonian

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
I honestly don't even want him.

Go to the Bucks, they're irrelevant to the Heat. (inb4theybeatustwice)

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Nice Joel back in Portland.

I hear Kyrylo Fesenko is close to a return (he was injured)

Heat, Mavs (I think), and some other teams are interested.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
joel should have rolled with a contender.

lonesomefx

The Loud Mouth Pacer
Reaction score
Joey P finally got a team, nice to see him back in Portland. I wonder how much of an impact he can still make on defense and the boards.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Lakers are considering a swap with the Blazers for point guard Raymond Felton, who was recently benched. The Lakers would be able to fit Felton's $7.5MM salary in using part of their $8.9MM trade exception acquired in the Lamar Odom deal.

Stro

Reaction score
Not a bad time to pick up Felton. Obviously had a bit of a down year so far but he's capable of playing much better.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't see what they would give Portland...I doubt they just take money.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%