2010 Stanley Cup Playoffs Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It's completely impossible to win a game when they're given what? 9 or 10 power plays and only a few of them were actual penalties. I seen San Jose doing the same stuff Detroit was doing (Which Detroit was penalized for) and the Sharks didn't get penalized for it. Your right, the Red Wings didn't play very good but it doesn't help when your down 1-2 men the entire game. Detroit needs to get back to who they are, I haven't seen the Red Wings team I know of the past two games. If Detroit plays to the level they are capable of, they can get right back in this series at home.
Thank you.

We didn't play well, but you can't play well when your a man down like half the <Censored>ing game. The refs took a HUGE <Censored> in this game, and it was at our expense. Now we are pretty much screwed. I mean we had a gosh damn 1 goal lead in the 3rd, and they got their bull<Censored> 5 on 3. Their last goal was complete luck too, if Lindstrom's stick doesn't break they don't score there.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Hold a goddamn lead...just once.

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Man Canucks were leading 2-0, had the momentum, but when the Hawks socred, it seemed like Hawks were energized.

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lucic <3
They have to at least win a game in Philly the crowd there gets pretty crazy.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Byfuglien plays so much better as a winger. He's a big dude and thats just what the Hawks need out there since they're a fairly small team

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Versteeg's been everywhere tonight.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
eLeMeNOhPe sighting. Nice

Nucks are handling the Hawks right now. I'm actually kind of surprised how easy its been for them

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah. Nucks blow the lead....Again. It proved costly and that SG goal really sparked their team.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Marc Savard on Daniel Carcillo: "I don’t know if he wanted me to look like him. But he tried to pull [my teeth] out. That’s for sure”
Wouldn't surprise me if it was true. He's a friggin clown.

also, <3 Lucic...about damn time

LeafsFan4Life

Reaction score
Carcillo said Savard bit him. Savard was suspended for a game back in 2003 for biting Darcy Tucker so it wouldn't surprise me if it's true.

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Or maybe Carcillo knows about that biting incident then just lied to the refs.

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Could go either way. I saw the biting incident though so I wouldn't be surprised. But then again Carcillo is a goon.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I thought the one linesman was in the middle of it all and would have been able to determine whether it happened or not. Either way, I doesn't matter, it was more about Carcillo being a clown.

Also, I wouldn't care if Savard did bite him. Carcillo put his friggin hands around Savard's neck during game 1...all bets are off.

LeafsFan4Life

Reaction score
Also, I wouldn't care if Savard did bite him. Carcillo put his friggin hands around Savard's neck during game 1...all bets are off.
I'm sure you would have cared if he got caught biting him and ended up getting suspended..

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Damn, you'd never think lol

I guess when the going gets tough, start biting. Doesn't matter if Carcillo is a goon or not, not cool lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%