2010 Stanley Cup Playoffs Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
Well that was a great letdown. Howard is a rookie making rookie mistakes. But it doesn't matter this will be our last year contending. <Censored> Pittsburgh it's all about Chicago now.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I hope the Sharks or the Canadiens win

DMJ

Reaction score
Fluery came through and silences all the people calling him out after the last game. Same with Malkin...that type of ability to bounce back so well is why the Pens are dangerous

Go Pens

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
GOD<Censored>INGDAMN YOU MIKE RICHARDS

All reports are Krejci out for rest of season with wrist injury. He wanted to play "extra-physical" and got what he wanted...took out a star player with a clean hit.

Just when this team was actually starting to play up to potential...

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Here we go Penguins, here we go.
It's really too bad Detroit has played this pathetic with some assistance from the officiating.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Sharks/Nucks Vs. Penguins is what I really want to see. I think if the Pens have a chance to repeat, it'll be so much harder than it was last year.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Talbot gets one in Montreal &lt;3<div><br></div><div>Oh yeah, Kunitz got the other on the PP.</div><div><br></div><div>2-1 Pens</div>

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
This game would be so sick if we weren't getting butt raped in the series.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Now we have a series again

Going back to Mellon with a tie 2-2

Tigers94

Reaction score
Thornton is a scrub. He is the scumiest of the scum. Why the hell does he even think he can lay a finger on Lidstrom. Sharks are trash.
And lol at Penguins, having enough trouble with the Habs?

FRANZEN=MVP

BBruin91

Reaction score
Thornton is a scrub. He is the scumiest of the scum. Why the hell does he even think he can lay a finger on Lidstrom. Sharks are trash.
And lol at Penguins, having enough trouble with the Habs?

FRANZEN=MVP
wow 7-1 I doubt Detroit can keep that up

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Only team that will stop Chicago from reaching the Cup Finals is San Jose...and I f cking hate the Sharks. I also can't envision anybody from the East not called "Penguins" reaching the Finals.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Habs are more dangerous than I thought. Goes to show you how much they need other players to step up eh

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
Don't count us out yet. We made a statement last night. We don't care what the series is, we're not done. As Bertuzzi said, we're just taking it game by game. Just look at it like this, pretend were about to sweep San Jose, win 4 straight. That is, if the refs are both sides like they were last night, if so, look at what we can do. As for Franzen, thanks for going off in this game and not one of the previous ones. Nonetheless, great game.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Don't count us out yet. We made a statement last night. We don't care what the series is, we're not done. As Bertuzzi said, we're just taking it game by game. Just look at it like this, pretend were about to sweep San Jose, win 4 straight. That is, if the refs are both sides like they were last night, if so, look at what we can do. As for Franzen, thanks for going off in this game and not one of the previous ones. Nonetheless, great game.
No way in hell the Sharks lose 3 straight games. I honestly don't think they've lost it all or that 7-1 loss dropped their morale THAT low

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%