2010 Stanley Cup Playoffs Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
Wings game 3 on tonight at the Joe, must win obviously. Hopefully the referees will be on both sides tonight and not just the Sharks...

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Indeed. I'll be extremely angry if I come home with a loss on my mind.

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
Same here. But I think coming back home they will have some confidence in being able to play hard and win at the Joe.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
why are his hands in his mouth anyway? There's no way Savard could have bit his finger while Carcillo was making a fist lol

LeafsFan4Life

Reaction score
why are his hands in his mouth anyway? There's no way Savard could have bit his finger while Carcillo was making a fist lol
Savard said Carcillo's fingers were in his mouth so if he did bite him, his hand wouldn't have been in a fist..

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm actually glad the Sharks aren't choking too much anymore

Joe Pavelski is showing up big time. He's also been showing some leadership. I'd love to see him with the C next year

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Savard said Carcillo's fingers were in his mouth so if he did bite him, his hand wouldn't have been in a fist..
Yeah, I'm saying why else would Carcillo's fingers not be in a fist and around his mouth? There's no way he can bite the fist. So, if that's the case, how are you going to blame Savard? If some guys hands are in your mouth, and he isn't your dentist, then wtf are they doing there?

LeafsFan4Life

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm saying why else would Carcillo's fingers not be in a fist and around his mouth? There's no way he can bite the fist. So, if that's the case, how are you going to blame Savard? If some guys hands are in your mouth, and he isn't your dentist, then wtf are they doing there?
Carcillo could have been giving him a face wash. His fingers are near his mouth and he bites him. Wouldn't be the first time Savard did it which is why I wouldn't be surprised if it's true.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Dudes need to stop biting thats about it. No excuses though unless the other dude is trying to shove his fingers down the guy's mouth. But I guess the natural reaction is to clamp down with your teeth...

Weird situation

Tigers94

Reaction score
Well, seems the refs still don't like us. This is getting rediculous, series is slipping away because of the refs. There's no way to even deny it anymore.

Oiler35

Reaction score
Dan Carcillo is the biggest <Censored>ing <Censored> in the NHL since Chris Simon. Atleast Simon could take a hit, and didn't dive, but for <Censored>s sakes. If you can throw a dirty hit, you should be able to take it, and not dive. <Censored>ing <Censored>.

Brick.

Reaction score
I know what the Red Wings fans are going through with the refs. The same thing happened to us against the Sharks in Round 1.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Fleury's first playoff shutout this year

2-0 over the Habs

Scott Gomez and Sidney Crosby got into it ;)

http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/console?catid=35&id=68527

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Another penalty that wasn't a penalty going to cost Detroit the game????? Most likely.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Giant shark beats the giant Octopus anyday

The Sharks actually might make the Stanley Cup with their stacked roster for once

Tigers94

Reaction score
As long as the refs follow them wherever they play next. Seriously though, refs were crap but Howard shoulda had the first and third goals...

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm shocked to find out that Jimmy Howard hasn't been making excuses this round actually. Its usually the offense's fault that he gave up more goals than they scored lol

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Just a terrible game to close out our season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%