Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
There really isn't a top favorite or candidate to win it. All the good teams are good because they are great overall team, not led by a few guys. Titans, Giants, etc, none really have studs.

Brees probably won't make playoffs and I think you can't be valuable enough if you can't lead your team to playoffs.

Warner IDK. I think it's the system.

Portis has best argument so I'll give it to him.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
I guess if you consider having Laurence Maroney and Kevin Faulk no running game.

Previous years - Corey Dillon etc.

I don't think the RB position has been one of their strongest points but I didn't see Brady throwing the ball 40-55 times a game.

I guess they are about the one and only team if you say so that don't have the balance on offense.
Remember when he had Kevin Faulk and... Antoine Smith....

DC4

#TeamHeat
Reaction score
I voted Drew Brees...

But I think someone like Adrian Peterson will win it...

joeywatson15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
well I just defended my opinion that he's had a better season.
and maybe u cant read because the post b4 was directed towards Instant, not you.
well then you should click "add reply" on the person ur talking to!

and no he's not having a better season.. yardage does mean more.. means the player is more productive, so what he has 5 more TDs than portis.. the giants are a better team.. of course he's gonna have more TDs but since hes having a "better season" dont you think he'd have more yards than portis too?? :rolleyes: :foff:

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'll stick to my notion that it's Drew Brees. Watching the Saints, it's hard not to feel sorry for Brees sometimes. He puts up a huge fight, puts up huge numbers each week, and doesn't get the help from the other side of the ball most of the time.

Drew Brees has thrown for a ton of yards and a ton yards to a receiving corps that has lacked it's biggest target most of the season. Matter of fact, I never even heard of some of the guys Brees has thrown to this season.

I'll give credit to Clinton Portis and Kurt Warner...but would all of you see this vote differently if Drew Brees had Washington's defense? Or how about the tandem of Boldin & Fitzgerald?

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
I'll stick to my notion that it's Drew Brees. Watching the Saints, it's hard not to feel sorry for Brees sometimes. He puts up a huge fight, puts up huge numbers each week, and doesn't get the help from the other side of the ball most of the time.

Drew Brees has thrown for a ton of yards and a ton yards to a receiving corps that has lacked it's biggest target most of the season. Matter of fact, I never even heard of some of the guys Brees has thrown to this season.

I'll give credit to Clinton Portis and Kurt Warner...but would all of you see this vote differently if Drew Brees had Washington's defense? Or how about the tandem of Boldin & Fitzgerald?
Couldn't have said it any better myself. He doesn't even have the WR's the big QB's have like Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Tony Romo etc.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Couldn't have said it any better myself. He doesn't even have the WR's the big QB's have like Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Tony Romo etc.
Well of course. The guy has barely had Colston at all this season, Reggie Bush is oft-injured, Robert Meachum just can't stay healthy in the regular season, and Deuce has been dinged up enough to provide little to no run support.

I mean let's be honest, how many of us knew who Lance Moore was in the beginning of the season? I don't see Devery Henderson as much more than a slot guy and David Patten has been garbage since he left New England.

Everything Turns To Nothing .
Reaction score
Brees is damn good, and maybe I would change my vote if he were on a better team. He's not though, so I won't. Unless he finds a way to get them to the playoffs, then maybe he'll get consideration for the award.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%