NFL Fantasy Thread

TTN2810

Reaction score
Mobruler said:

Pierce is banged up.  Asiata was pretty sweet last week.  
?

Dude sucked ass other than that TD catch. He has a career 3.5 YPC lol. He's a well below average back, and McKinnon will soon take over that spot. 

I'd go Gore and Bell.

I've got to decide between Montee Ball vs SEA, Andre Ellington vs SF, or Donald Brown vs BUF. I've already got Ahmad Bradshaw vs JAX, and Khiry Robinson vs MIN.

All guys are getting the bulk of their teams carries/touches right now, but I'm just starting them based on matchups. I'm leaning towards Ellington > Ball and Brown at this point.

Mobruler

Wolves
Reaction score
TiTAN said:
?

Dude sucked ass other than that TD catch. He has a career 3.5 YPC lol. He's a well below average back, and McKinnon will soon take over that spot. 

I'd go Gore and Bell.

Yeah well this isn't about his career.  He's their head honcho now with Peterson out.  Carlos Hyde scares me off of Gore.

TTN2810

Reaction score
Mobruler said:

Yeah well this isn't about his career.  He's their head honcho now with Peterson out.  Carlos Hyde scares me off of Gore.
Throught his career he has proven he can't run the ball lol. What else is there to it? Like I said, McKinnon will steal that job from him.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
TiTAN said:
?

I'd go Gore and Bell.

I've got to decide between Montee Ball vs SEA, Andre Ellington vs SF, or Donald Brown vs BUF. I've already got Ahmad Bradshaw vs JAX, and Khiry Robinson vs MIN.

All guys are getting the bulk of their teams carries/touches right now, but I'm just starting them based on matchups. I'm leaning towards Ellington > Ball and Brown at this point.

Yea it's way too early to put any faith in Asiata. 

His upside is TDs, but you'd have to be crazy to trust he'll put up a lot of yards. 

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Personally I'd go Gore and Trent, but definitely not Asiata

Mobruler

Wolves
Reaction score
After much deliberation today I decided on Bell and Trent.  Like Bell's and Trent's match-ups, don't like Gore's.

TTN2810

Reaction score
Mobruler said:
Doubt it.
Lol he has Calvin Johnson-like Sparq numbers. The guy's a freak. If he can be steady in pass pro, he's the guy. He's as talented a runner as they come.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If Andre Roberts is available in your league, grab him now before it's too late. He and Cousins have a connection.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
I would pick up Roberts if I weren't stacked at WR already

Julio
Cobb
Watkins
Crabtree
Shorts III
Steve Smith

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yea, I asked if I should start him or Weller and since you suck asses ignored me, I went Jennings. Put the team on his back doe

However, I still lost because of sCam Newton and Ball's suck ass

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Dropped Dustin to 0-3 this week and finally got my first win. My team really needed that.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I needed Martellus Bennett to get me 12 more points than Decker.  Got it.

In my other league I only needed two points from Forte.  Got that as well.

'Twas a good week.

TTN2810

Reaction score
In my league I have the second most point in my division yet am second last last at 1-2. WTF.

It has to be a short term trend if my team keeps producing.

Though this week may be tough with Ball, Sanders, and Ellington on the bye.

Mobruler

Wolves
Reaction score
Pepe Silvia said:
If Andre Roberts is available in your league, grab him now before it's too late. He and Cousins have a connection.

I did this.  I have Welker on a bye so I dropped Bernard Pierce to add Roberts.  Have him starting for this game.  I believe in your judgment. 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%