NFL Fantasy Thread

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I can't win in my league because of my QBs (Cam and Kaep). I'm doing fine with most other positions but basically everyone who is good has a monster QB. It fucks me over every time. Ty Hilton actually catching one TD would help too but not the biggest worry. I poached some defensive players Monday morning who were released cause of bye tho, so that should be a boost

Monte Ball, still the worst.

Fuhgeddaboudit

Reaction score
Pretty soon I need a backup for Drew Brees for BYE week and Palmer seems to be injured... any time table for return? Or should I just drop him completely?

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Bte f u who dey for making our flex position only rb/wr. Now I can't start both Larry donnell and Julius Thomas

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
Fuhgeddaboudit said:
Pretty soon I need a backup for Drew Brees for BYE week and Palmer seems to be injured... any time table for return? Or should I just drop him completely?

He's got some kind of freaky nerve injury. Drop him. Pick up Teddy, if nobody else has. Otherwise, keep an eye on Stanton and see if he continues to play well in Palmer's absence.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
GMF1991 said:
Bte f u who dey for making our flex position only rb/wr. Now I can't start both Larry donnell and Julius Thomas

Sorry, just left everything the way it was lol

Plus you don't need both as that'd be bad for everyone else. ;)

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Haha. It is weird though, most leagues I've been in don't include te in the flex.

Shaggy

Staff member
ADMIN
Reaction score
Fuhgeddaboudit said:

They don't have a clue when he will return. 

I am doing well in a few of my leagues but one.  Can't seem to get decent numbers from my RBs in that league. :(

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
My team is just the most unlucky out there

We have more points scored than any other team. But we are 2-2, because our opponents have out scored all other opponents by a fuckton more

Shaggy

Staff member
ADMIN
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
My team is just the most unlucky out there

We have more points scored than any other team. But we are 2-2, because our opponents have out scored all other opponents by a fuckton more

It happens everytime.  I am 4-0 in one league and last week, I was the 2nd lowest scorer in the league.   Of course the guy I beat had the lowest. ;)

Mobruler

Wolves
Reaction score
Dropped my defense (Bears) and picked up the Lions. Did it for the Kyle Orton factor and was hoping it wasn't just a homer move. So far so good, Buffalo can't get any positive yardage.

Fuhgeddaboudit

Reaction score
Yeah I have to drop that Bears defense, nothing is really available thpigh. They are giving me shitty points every week

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I thought the Rams defense was gonna be pretty good this year with that front seven.

So far, they're the worst pass rushing team in the league.  One sack through five weeks.  Ended up axing them for the Chargers.  Paid off this week.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Only need 13 points from Russell Wilson to win this week.  Should be a lock against the shitdicks tonight.

dcpwner

Reaction score
Fuhgeddaboudit said:
Chicago bears defense needs to be dropped for me
Our defense sucks. I'll say it. We have a good core of young guys that need to come into their own but as of now were vulnerable everywhere

Shaggy

Staff member
ADMIN
Reaction score
Pepe Silvia said:
Only need 13 points from Russell Wilson to win this week.  Should be a lock against the shitdicks tonight.

You definitly got that and then some.  Philadelphia's D is putting up some huge numbers the last few games!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%