NFL Fantasy Thread

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Decker. Dude's got almost 500 yards.  At draft time I avoided Broncos guys because of all 4 weapons but evidently all 4 are on pace for at least 800 yards or more. Bizarro stuff. I'm torn on Gonzalez. He's their only reliable weapon if Roddy is out but the D will be all over him. He'll get targets though. Either him or Decker can't go wrong. 

Need a few suggestions here
PPR League:
1) RB #2 -- Jacquizz Rogers or Brandon Jacobs. I feel like Jacobs could get a TD but Rogers is more likely to get a few catches.
2) Flex: Keenan Allen, Greg Jennings, or the RB above that missed the cut for #2 RB. Allen has been a stud lately and against Jacksonville could have a big week yet again. 
Also have DeAndre Hopkins for FLEX but against KC I'm not even going to consider it

Non PPR League:
1) QB: Cash Cam Newton or Alex Smith. newton did nothing all year until last week when I benched him. Worried he'll fall back to mediocrity this week. 
2) TE: Jermichael Finley or Martellus Bennett. Bennett has had the better year but I recently added Alshon Jeffrey so now I've got Alshon, BMarshall, and Bennett. I figured Finley is the better option this week since he'd in more of a WR role with Cobb done. 

youngguru

V͎͡Ị̠̳SI͉ƠN̡
Reaction score
Stacy (stl) or Jacobs? Probably going with Stacy but hard to sit BJ after his week last week

Jeffery or Jennings or Thompkins at flex?

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
I Ike that Carolina run defense, at home. Jacobs

And Greg Jennings for flex

Fuhgeddaboudit

Reaction score
Forgot I had Fred Jackson stashed in my bench, although I would have started Foster regardless.

What does Foster give me? 1.10 points.

youngguru

V͎͡Ị̠̳SI͉ƠN̡
Reaction score
Fuhgeddaboudit said:
Forgot I had Fred Jackson stashed in my bench, although I would have started Foster regardless.

What does Foster give me? 1.10 points.

He got hurt. I have him too but he should be fine since they have a bye next week. I'm probably less pissed since I won regardless of his 1.1 points lol

Fuhgeddaboudit

Reaction score
guru said:

He got hurt. I have him too but he should be fine since they have a bye next week. I'm probably less pissed since I won regardless of his 1.1 points lol

Oh I didn't even know. Thought he was still playing, was about to say...11 yards lol

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
ended up going with Keenan Allen & Jacquizz Rodgers and I'm glad I did. Allen did solid, Rodgers was fantastic and Jacobs might not even play. 

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
two. and it's a PPR league where 1 catch = 1 point, so he ended up getting 2 TDs and 8 catches. beast mode. 

NV

i'm a mad man
Reaction score
Steven Jackson expected to return this weekend. 

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
A few interesting choices for me this week:

WR 2: Hakeem Nicks, Keenan Allen (Q), or Harry Douglas. Matchup favors Nicks or Allen, but Allen is hurt and Nicks hasn't reached the endzone yet this year. 

TE: Jordan Reed or Garrett Graham. Reed is Q as well with a concussion and is facing SF but he's been solid all year, and Garrett Graham has the matchup favor but it's Garrett Graham so...

And also for my other league: Cam Newton or Nick Foles. 

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Playoffs starting.. I need to decide between Shorts, Colston & Streater, and I'm leaning heavily with Shorts..

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well Shorts went inactive and I threw Colston in there, and well, that worked out in my favor and I won by 5.

Anyway, do i risk going with Cousins vs the horrible Dallas D, or stick with what's worked in Rivers?

Mobruler

Wolves
Reaction score
Pick two RBs to start:

Frank Gore
Joique Bell
Trent Richardson
Bernard Pierce
Matt Asiata

I'm leaning towards Bell and Asiata.

dcpwner

Reaction score
Why would you lean towards Asiata? I'd do Bell and Pierce myself.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Rashad Jennings (vs HOU) or Welker (vs SEA, who may only have a limited role) 

Mobruler

Wolves
Reaction score
dcpwner. said:
Why would you lean towards Asiata? I'd do Bell and Pierce myself.

Pierce is banged up.  Asiata was pretty sweet last week.  

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%