2012 NFL Draft Thread.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Barkley stared down one receiver way too much. His accuracy seemed off on the throws that he didn't stare them down too.

The velocity on his throws was really impressive.

TTN2810

Reaction score
He's super inconsistent, but he shows immense potential with his reads. His footwork was good, but also again inconsistent, and when he changed his base due to the pressure, that's when his accuracy went wild. If he can fix that, he's another shoe in at #1. If he can't however, Wilson IMO is just as good a prospect.

TTN2810

Reaction score
Although I will say this, right now, from a year away, I'm going to say Tyler Bray is the #1 QB taken next year. He has an arm comparable to Mallett.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Although I will say this, right now, from a year away, I'm going to say Tyler Bray is the #1 QB taken next year. He has an arm comparable to Mallett.
Mallett was a 3rd rounder and isnt even the backup...

TTN2810

Reaction score
What does that have to do with having an amazingly strong arm? Everyone knows he had one of the best arms coming out of the draft in recent memory. You just like to disagree with everything, with no reason or logic. It's quite funny.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I love Bray..Him and EJ Manuel are my guys for us to take next year since I doubt we get Wilson or Barkley.

TTN2810

Reaction score
I haven't watched any Manuel at all TBH. I'm starting a Geno Smith video next too. Then I'll hopefully get to Bray and Manuel. I'm starting early this year so I know the top 60-70 prospects game inside and out.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
What does that have to do with having an amazingly strong arm? Everyone knows he had one of the best arms coming out of the draft in recent memory. You just like to disagree with everything, with no reason or logic. It's quite funny.
With no reason or logic? I'm saying comparing a top rated QB prospect to a guy who wasn't a 1st or 2nd rounder, and is currently third on a teams depth chart, is not a good example.

If you want to say he has a strong arm, and he'll succeed in the NFL because of it, use someone like Jay Cutler as an example. But not Mallett

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
With no reason or logic? I'm saying comparing a top rated QB prospect to a guy who wasn't a 1st or 2nd rounder, and is currently third on a teams depth chart, is not a good example.

If you want to say he has a strong arm, and he'll succeed in the NFL because of it, use someone like Jay Cutler as an example. But not Mallett
All he said he has an arm like Mallett...He didn't compare anything else to Mallett. How hard is that for you to understand?

TTN2810

Reaction score
Manuel is garbage.
I only saw a 4th quarter of his on TV once, had bad stats all game, but made a nice TD pass. That's all I've seen.

Also, we all need to look out for Logan Thomas as well. If he can fix his accuracy, he could go high as well. If everyone declares, which is unlikely, but possible, there are 7 potential first rounders

Matt Barkley
Tyler Wilson
Tyler Bray
Landry Jones
Logan Thomas
Aaron Murray
Geno Smith

What a crazy talented class that would be.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If you need some more players to scout, you should check out some Mike Glennon tape as well.

TTN2810

Reaction score
Yes, Mike Glennon. Some draft guys are talking about him as well. So many intriguing QB's. Could there come a day when there isn't a need for all these QB's and some talented ones fall in the draft? Not saying now, but there are a lof of young talented guys in the NFL now, and a hell of a lot of talented guys coming through college in the next couple of years as well.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He plays in a weak conference but I really like Geno Smith.

TTN2810

Reaction score
Yep. Love Tavon. I honestly don't care about his size. In fact, I'll change my avy to him :p

Also, downloading a NC State game right now Jake, so I'll have a Glennon video up in the near future.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Who are the consensus top guys outside of the QBs? Is Robert Woods eligible?

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Big Hank, Johnathan Hankins. Total beast.

Although I'm not sure he's consensus, but I've seen him mocked as high as top 5.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%