2012 NFL Draft Thread.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Fuck the Colts lol

I wanted Ty Hilton, and we took Bryan Anger A fucking punter over him.

Dude better be the best punter in the league, i swear.

Rice18

I'm emotionally vested in me.
Reaction score
Fuck the Colts lol

We took a kicker when we still have Longwell...

10/17 from 50+...

:spideypalm:

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Most annoying thing:

Everyone was saying avoid Mike Adams, he was suspended at OSU, failed the combine drug test that everyone knows about and did horrible on the bench press. Gets drafted by the Steelers and he's proclaimed a steal.

And for the record, if he's motivated and stays out of trouble I think he can be a starter in the league, just fuck the Steelers and their constant drafting of OSU players.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Ah, so I figured out Gene Smiths philosophy for First Round picks. Draft a player who is dating a female at the school he attends that is in "sports"

Blaine Gabbert - Bekah Mills (Mizzou Basketball Player)
Justin Blackmon - Mariel Dunlap (OKST Cheerleader)

TTN2810

Reaction score
Ah, so I figured out Gene Smiths philosophy for First Round picks. Draft a player who is dating a female at the school he attends that is in "sports"

Blaine Gabbert - Bekah Mills (Mizzou Basketball Player)
Justin Blackmon - Mariel Dunlap (OKST Cheerleader)
So what is the point of these coincidences? How is it philosophy lol?

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
So what is the point of these coincidences? How is it philosophy lol?
The good way to bad drafting - By Gene Smith.

"Ya know, in the first round I like the look for Premium Position Picks that are very .. uh .. Prideful of their Pretty Ponderous Precious Prime Pieces of Female Hardware. In the first round in the 2011 Draft we took Blaine Gabbert, his Girlfriend is a basketball player. If he can shoot his precious parenthood sauce to her tall face every night.. then he totally has the skills to be a Prime Made Franchise QB. "

" & In the 1st round in the 2012 NFL draft we outsmarted the whole league and traded a 4th round PICK to the Bucs in exchange for the right to draft the Prime candidate at WR in the draft at that Position, Justin Blackmon. Now, I know he's not from the biggest school in the world, but we scout the player... not the school. What most people don't know is that with the 4th rounder we gave away to get Justin.. We got to take what we felt was one of the most coveted Players for us in the whole draft Process. Cal Punter Bryan Anger in the third round. "

Watch any Gene Smith interview, you here shit like this. He puts major emphasis on his "P 's " and trys to throw around fancy words that will get the fan base excited.

Really tho, I like Gene as a person.. but dude needs to be fired. He's a better scout than GM IMO.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Personally I disagree, the homer in me may be coming out already but I think he will be our #2 by the end of the year. I like him that much.
Not saying much really.

Your WR core is quite meh

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
U dub whitewater is good tho. Best D3 school in the nation.

Those fucks have been in the national championship game every year for the past decade.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
U dub whitewater is good tho. Best D3 school in the nation.

Those fucks have been in the national championship game every year for the past decade.
lol. fuck EM.. We want Gators around here *Typical Jacksonville Hick Voice*

Mooche

Reaction score
Fuck the Colts lol

Fucking rights you did. Aha.

Kid is a baller. I think we will effectively use him to his strengths in this new look offense.

I still find it funny everyone is shocked that we selected both Fleener and Allen. If you know anything of the track record with Bruce Arians, he loves to run his two-TE sets and really have two guys who have different skill-sets. Fleener is going to be the pure pass threat. Allen can also catch the ball, but he's the significantly better blocker.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Skins picked up Lance Lewis.

Liked him a lot last year... not sure how his season went this past year though.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Mel Kiper Jr. is hung on the fact that the Redskins beat the Giants twice last year and beat the Packers 2 years ago. Its getting rather annoying because divisional games in the NFC East are always close and I think they got rather lucky last year.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Former Browns offensive coordinator and current Montreal Alouettes coach Marc Trestman, who worked with Weeden on the field and in the film room for three days before the Senior Bowl, compared him to Matthew Stafford, who went No. 1 overall to the Lions in 2009.
"He's kind of that size, he throws the ball and I don't think he'll have any trouble transitioning from being a [shotgun] quarterback to being under center," said Trestman. "He's got a great understanding of the game and great maturity. I'm excited to see how he lands in all of this."
He thinks Weeden could excel in the Browns' West Coast offense, which Trestman ran as offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach of the 49ers in 1995 and '96.
"I think he can roll out and do some of the movement things that need to be done," he said. "He can be a rhythm passer and be efficient and productive."
Trestman pointed out that Young was 30 when he succeeded and that Weeden can play eight to 10 years if he starts right away.
"I do think he has the skills besides throwing the football that you need to come in and play," said Trestman. "He's mature, he's a leader and he's very intuitive."
:kobe:

TTN2810

Reaction score
Wow, Schefter reported Kirk Cousins was the 3rd QB on the Redskins board, and that they didn't expect him to be there. They couldn't pass him up. Glad I wasn't the only one who had him 3rd.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%