2012 NFL Draft Thread.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You don't improve, or add long term security by picking up fucking JP Losman as your backup.

With Cousins, you have a guy that was widely regarded as a 2nd or 3rd round pick (who was rated very high on the Skins' draft board), let him sit and learn the playbook as a rookie, then let Grossman walk next year depending on how things go.

Now a position that has been a weakness for this franchise for the past 20 years becomes one of the strongest on the team.

Best case scenario, you parlay Cousins into a 1st or 2nd round pick in the future. If not, you have a capable backup waiting if Griffin goes down for any extended period of time.

Besides, it's a 4th round pick. It's pretty unlikely that whoever else the Redskins would have drafted with that pick would have been an immediate impact player. The Redskins have spent the entire offseason building depth all across the roster. The roster isn't as devoid of talent as some of you seem to believe.

TTN2810

Reaction score
At best there was some RB talent left to add some depth at RB. But. I agree with you.

TTN2810

Reaction score
I like the white ones, but Nike butchered them. The jersey also looks like shit. Doesn't even fit him like it should. They look way better on the college teams with the college template. Even the teams with Under Armour look better than that. SMH.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
That was for a photo shoot, so I'm not sure if that's how they'll look in-game.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Randy Moss was 84, by the transitive (maybe) property, every WR that wears 84 will be awesome.

/logic

TTN2810

Reaction score
That was for a photo shoot, so I'm not sure if that's how they'll look in-game.
I doubt they would make a bad jersey just cause it's for a photo shoot. IDK, even at the draft, the jerseys just looked cheap.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score

And Blackmons Helmet is dope.. Prolly one of the only Jags to wear a visor past couple years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%