Trade Deadline Deals?

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
ive tried doing that but it never works for me.
it has to be the official link and not the mobile shortened link

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
it has to be the official link and not the mobile shortened link
thats what i always thought so i said fuck it. just copy and paste for life

Phil The Thrill

Reaction score
Sherman thinks the Dodgers would be willing to part with Urias for Sale.

Mexi, you a fan?

JZsportswhiz

Reaction score
LeafKiller said:
Sherman thinks the Dodgers would be willing to part with Urias for Sale.

Mexi, you a fan?
I would hope so. Dodgers would be scary with Kershaw/Sale. Urias is still a question mark at this point. It's hard to predict how elite SP prospects will pan out. That's why the Cubs went out and loaded up on positional players and took flyers on the pitchers. 
LeafKiller said:
https://twitter.com/jaysonst/status/757670055639289856
Any garbage team with a top tier RP would be bat shit crazy not to trade him in this market. Nationals and Indians both starving for pen help, and after the haul the Yankees got, why not sell? Good pens are a luxury that pretenders don't need.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Indians called up Zimmer and Frazier to Triple A shortly after those Chapman rumors. There is almost no chance I would deal Frazier unless it's apart of a larger deal for a cost controlled star bat. Zimmer I'd consider dealing, but yea, definitely not for a reliever. Gotta be a big time bat. Hard to see the Indians dealing potential impact bats that are this close to the majors. 

Senators26

Reaction score
Don't think the White Sox are going to trade off their big pieces. The window for them is still open, they just need to reload this offseason.

videofreak8

Melted
Reaction score
elcheato said:
Indians called up Zimmer and Frazier to Triple A shortly after those Chapman rumors. There is almost no chance I would deal Frazier unless it's apart of a larger deal for a cost controlled star bat. Zimmer I'd consider dealing, but yea, definitely not for a reliever. Gotta be a big time bat. Hard to see the Indians dealing potential impact bats that are this close to the majors.
Apparently their call-up had been scheduled for months, had nothing to do with trade rumors. I highly doubt either of them are moved unless we are committed to landing Lucroy.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
videofreak8 said:
Apparently their call-up had been scheduled for months, had nothing to do with trade rumors. I highly doubt either of them are moved unless we are committed to landing Lucroy.
not saying it had anything to do with it, I'm saying you shouldn't trade prospects that are that good, and that close to the majors for a reliever, especially one who is only going to pitch about 30 innings for your team and then leave

Wouldn't move either for Lucroy either. Older and only under contract for one more year.

videofreak8

Melted
Reaction score
elcheato said:
not saying it had anything to do with it, I'm saying you shouldn't trade prospects that are that good, and that close to the majors for a reliever, especially one who is only going to pitch about 30 innings for your team and then leave
Wouldn't move either for Lucroy either. Older and only under contract for one more year.
Indians had the same mindset I'm pretty sure. They know it's important to make a move this year but they aren't going to trade their guys for any less than what they're worth.

I wouldn't trade either of them for Lucroy either, but if we could maybe pull a deal for him with a Clevinger based package I'd be alright with that

Senators26

Reaction score
https://twitter.com/jonmorosi/status/758030626922659840

Read yesterday the Jays may acquire him for the bullpen

SWISH-banned

...THAT PART...
Reaction score
Padres selling house, what's new, but yeah that's pretty funny they're playing in Toronto right now for all this.

Giants need to make a move... I'd be tickled with a SP or an impact bat. We could use both. Hit a real skid after the all star break.

BrewCrewFan

Reaction score
Dodgers willing to offer Urias for Sale

If the White Sox decide to trade ace Chris Sale, the Dodgers are reportedly willing to be aggressive with their offer, even if that means including top prospect Julio Urias in a trade package, according to a New York Post report.

FutureTwin

Reaction score
well Upton went to the Blue Jays, he should do well there.

im still twiddling my thumbs waiting for the Twins to make one move... cant wait for a new GM to get here

brett05

Reaction score
BrewCrewFan said:

Dodgers willing to offer Urias for Sale

If the White Sox decide to trade ace Chris Sale, the Dodgers are reportedly willing to be aggressive with their offer, even if that means including top prospect Julio Urias in a trade package, according to a New York Post report.

That would be a piece.  Need four more to get the talks going.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Huge assumption there that someone would be willing to sign him if it meant losing a first round pick. 

JZsportswhiz

Reaction score
I think the White Sox are making a big mistake not selling high on some of their guys. They could really rebuild their system fast. 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%