Official College Gameday Thread

Brutalis

"Take heart, or I will take it from you." - BN
Reaction score
Lmao. It is a school for four years. Want to translate that over into a career and I bet they got 22 players on the roster that will be drafted over the next 4 years.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It's a shame all those players aren't developed into good college players to contribute in a game against an NFL team today.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
NO college team will EVER beat a PRO team. C'mon man!

Seriously though, this has been a crazy week 2 for college football.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Four teams dropped from the updated rankings. #8 Arkansas, #13 Wisconsin, #16 Nebraska, & #18 Oklahoma State. The only I thought would drop out is Oklahoma State, because they got crushed by Arizona. The others, although against unranked teams, were single digit losses. Arkansas was the one that shocked me the most, but they did have the biggest upset.

UCLA(#22), Tennessee(#23), Arizona(#24), & BYU(#25) join the rankings replacing those 4.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
So hey I guess I'm not the only one who thinks South Carolina is better than Arkansas...

Brutalis

Reaction score
They def better with Wilson out for several weeks now. Starting and backup FBs gone along with a starting DB in Tevin Mitchell.

Brutalis

Reaction score
Here's a sad but true article on the Arkansas collapse this year. From Petrino wrecking his bike with a chick to losing to ULM.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ncaaf--not-all-is-lost-for-razorbacks-this-season--ndash--except--perhaps--their-faith-.html

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Kansas giving TCU a run, and Pittsburgh is smackin Virginia Tech around too.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Urban Meyer decides to religiously limit Braxton's carries, and now OSU is gonna lose.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score

And to think some Michigan writer wrote an article about how Ohio State was "stuck" with Braxton Miller for the next 3 years.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Aside from Pitt/Virginia Tech and Cal/OSU it's been a pretty regular day so far, with the ranked teams handling their business. Although, we still have other games to go tonight, including 3 ranked vs. ranked games. That could shake things up some.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Bray has a ridiculously strong arm... just slings the ball 40+ yards effortlessly, but his mechanics are abysmal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%