Official College Gameday Thread

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Shane Morris won't be physically ready to start as a freshman.
I know, I was kidding lol. He lives like 5 minutes away from me. I know all about Shane Morris.
Will be interesting though to see what we do if Gardner has a pretty good year at WR. Only alternative really at QB is him.

TTN2810

Reaction score
Anybody get a chance to watch Kolton Browning? I haven't yet. Really want to.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
I know, I was kidding lol. He lives like 5 minutes away from me. I know all about Shane Morris.
Will be interesting though to see what we do if Gardner has a pretty good year at WR. Only alternative really at QB is him.
You ever meet him or anything?

I think it's nice to have Gardner as a WR right now, and if we move him back to QB, we could add some plays in there of passing thrown to him.

I'm really liking Devin Funchess already.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
sorry guys, but UM is goin down im thinkin

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You ever meet him or anything?

I think it's nice to have Gardner as a WR right now, and if we move him back to QB, we could add some plays in there of passing thrown to him.

I'm really liking Devin Funchess already.
Nah, seen him play though. My high school played his school my senior year in the playoffs. We got whooped lol.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think it may be time for me to jump ship... become a douchebag bandwagon fan or something. Miami is getting worse as the weeks go by, and there's no light at the end of the tunnel... things are going to get much worse before they get better. They still haven't even been given a notice of allegations yet. Time to get out now before I invest any more time, money and emotion into this sorry ass team. Fuck 'em.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Maybe I'll pretend to be a Florida State fan. They'll probably start to suck once I begin to follow them.

Miami was up 19-0 before I saw a singe snap. Since I've started watching at the beginning of the 2nd, it's been 36-3 GT. Forever cursed.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think it may be time for me to jump ship... become a douchebag bandwagon fan or something. Miami is getting worse as the weeks go by, and there's no light at the end of the tunnel... things are going to get much worse before they get better. They still haven't even been given a notice of allegations yet. Time to get out now before I invest any more time, money and emotion into this sorry ass team. Fuck 'em.
lol jk

...seriously though, 36-0 in favor of GT during the 2nd and 3rd while I was watching the game. I missed the 1st quarter because the ODU-NH game went about an hour longer than it was supposed to, and Miami was up 19-0. I stopped watching after the 36 unanswered by GT, and Miami came back and won 42-36 in overtime... so that's 42-0 Miami while I wasn't watching. 36-0 GT while watching.

I can't justify ever watching another game after that. I've always been superstitious when it comes to sports, and I have a hard time believing this was just a coincidence.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I was about to say, Oregon State will be no pushover this year. Very solid looking team.

Wisky is still looking mediocre.

Also, Conner Shaw made me look like a jackass this week. Phenomenal performance. Still not the biggest fan of his, but you can't be much more efficient than he was today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%